Ryan Kent is carrying our team.

Oor Ryan had a terrific game tonight - which is why we paid a big sum for him.

Carrying the team? Behave. Greegsy shut the back door. Kamara and Davis were top notch and Big Sniffer's goal closed the game off.

Tonight's game was as good a team performance as you could hope for from any Scottish side in The Netherlands.

Our best player at the mo, but not quite carrying the team. He would be a huge miss if he to injured and this will not be lost on the hammer throwers in Scottish football facilitated by mentally challenged referees.

This is our downfall season after season imo, we've been over-reliant on Alfredo in the big games for the past few seasons, now its Kent

There'll be games he wont produce as much (i.e. Livi, Hibs) and we need the rest to be ready to step up

He’s our main man. No one else comes close

I seriously seriously hope he stays free of injury this season because the thought of him picking up an injury would ruin our season.

That’s not me being dramatic. Without him we’d be nowhere near as effective

I'm wondering if he has just hit upon a rich seam of form or if this is the genuine class article really starting to shine. His movement in games this season has been something that I haven't seen from a Rangers player for a very long time. He seems to be playing with a confidence and swagger that is great to watch and it takes me back to the days when we had players who would genuinely make the supporters sit up in anticipation as soon as the ball went to them.

Played really well and is taking responsibility. That said, I couldn’t believe the space and freedom that the Dutch afforded him.

As KT said on commentary, he’s only going to get better. Magic.

This is our downfall season after season imo, we've been over-reliant on Alfredo in the big games for the past few seasons, now its Kent

There'll be games he wont produce as much (i.e. Livi, Hibs) and we need the rest to be ready to step up

Others did, we just had a tepid midfield and an aberration in defence.

I hope.

I think this season
Kent
Tav
Barisic
Have all took it to new levels all you have to do is look at there stats , i know stats are not everything but it just add to there exceptional performances

Some of our fans are incredible, there’s a negative to be found after every match. We’ve just beat a team from a decent league 4-0 in their own back yard and still people aren’t happy. If you can’t enjoy a night like tonight without finding a downside, it’s maybe better to stop watching football altogether.

Surprised this thread hasn’t been chopped I started a thread about Ryan Kent earlier tonight and it got chopped for no reason whatsoever totally ridiculous

I agree. I think our pre season games as well were shut outs. Pretty amazing.
In fact you’re correct mate, I sometimes forget about them to be fair as to me they’re mainly about fitness etc as I’ve seen us have great pre seasons then win nothing and poor ones and win a double or treble.

But yeah defensively solid so far long may it continue

Back