Bizarre comment from Andy Walker

If you listed all Walkers bizarre comments you'd have a record breaking thread. The man's a rocket.

Tbh I don't mind him being a tramp, I don't mind him being pro-tramp.

I can even stand him being anti-us but his dishonesty is boundless and he is taking a wage under false pretences.

Lost count of the amount of times he said the handball at both penalties was not deliberate. It does not need to be deliberate. If the ball strikes the arm when it is extended or in an unnatural position, it's a penalty.

But I'm sure he knows that.
I don’t think he understands the rules. Same with Celtic’s handball goal against us last year. Saying it wasn’t deliberate. Then celebrating it by calling it the hand of “Od”. I wonder what his reaction would be if it was the opposite way about.
He’s just a biased bigot and should be nowhere near our games.

The guy is a total disgrace. If I was in charge of the SPFL or his boss at Sky I'd be having words. Even if you're a neutral he is massively underselling our game, acting completely bored and dejected any time Rangers have a chance or are winning.

Putting aside his obvious bitterness, he’s a dinosaur who looks and sounds amateurish compared to most of Sky’s commentators. I don’t know why they persist with him, he’s obviously well past his sell by date.
Must the the really low cost option.

The guy is a total disgrace. If I was in charge of the SPFL or his boss at Sky I'd be having words. Even if you're a neutral he is massively underselling our game, acting completely bored and dejected any time Rangers have a chance or are winning.
This. The pair of them sounded pretty miserable.

Cross into the box. No Rangers player to attack the ball. Walker chips in with Rangers not wanting to get forward, Davis, Arfield and Kamara making sure they don’t lose.

It was 3-0 with about 20 mins to go ya dick:oops:
A bitter bitter little prick and cannot hide how much he hates us. Another one whose pain will be so enjoyable.

If you even ignore the fact that this vermin is an anti Rangers piece of filth, his silence for ages when Rangers were awarded the first penalty was shocking. The rest of the first half was like listening to a man who has just attended a close relatives funeral. How SKY can present this as entertainment is the only bizarre thing about walker.

Cross into the box. No Rangers player to attack the ball. Walker chips in with Rangers not wanting to get forward, Davis, Arfield and Kamara making sure they don’t lose.

It was 3-0 with about 20 mins to go ya dick:oops:

If I was being generous I’d say maybe he didn’t finish his sentence, ‘don’t want to lose possession’ perhaps.

But he really is that much of a bead-rattling moron.

Claimed the first penalty was, quote, "SO controversial"
It was! The guy only hit the ball with one hand! In the St Mirren v Hibs game two weeks ago Porteous hit the ball with both hands and Willie Collum ignored it. Then when Boyle punched the ball into the net he allowed the goal. So club directors who don’t know the laws of the game clearly think use of hands is fine.

If I'm honest, my utter dislike of celtc means that I could never act or comment impartially in any circumstances, especially in the context of watching their games. Surely it's about time Sky realised this incapabilty of being impartial means Walker should no longer be involved in the commentary of our games?

so you shouldn’t commentate on scum games and he never commentates on Rangers matches?

Seems reasonable like:D

All comments by Andy Walker are bizzare, grates on me big time.

What people need to remember is that Andy Walker is a pished up auld reeking of pish alky, he's the creepy old 50 year old hanging about next to 20 year old birds at the bar trying to talk to them.

His wife is also a slapper.

Andy Plonker, he's just so much of a Rangers hater he just talks drivel to try and make us look bad.

Walker, once a tim......

Crocker is a boring commentator, repeats himself all day long and harps on about history when it is against the Rangers. Allegiance to the mentally challengeds is so blatant.

He is shocking ...I thought he was trying to say ittens second came off hagi's back ...was roaring at the tv then seen it did before it dropped to him .hehe
Can't blame me for thinking that's wot he meant , some of the stuff he comes away with is baffling ( no laughing at the back )

I don’t think he understands the rules. Same with Celtic’s handball goal against us last year. Saying it wasn’t deliberate. Then celebrating it by calling it the hand of “Od”. I wonder what his reaction would be if it was the opposite way about.
He’s just a biased bigot and should be nowhere near our games.

You are spot on with the last line. I'm sure he does know the rules, but he is working to a clear agenda, trying to put it out there that we are getting decisions that we shouldn't. Another lying cheating bar steward.

Had a choice of ESPN with Crocker and Walker or RTV.
Thought Miller and Ferguson were very good today.

Wee rat faced beady eyed mentally challenged scumbag. I’ll never give him air time after the venom he spouted on radio Clyde around 2012. Played to the audience called us all sorts of cheats. The guys comments should be dug up and he should be sued to within an inch of his pathetic life.

Lost count of the amount of times he said the handball at both penalties was not deliberate. It does not need to be deliberate. If the ball strikes the arm when it is extended or in an unnatural position, it's a penalty.

But I'm sure he knows that.
His mental gymnastics were something to behold.

He finds it hard to hide his bitterness and bias. That said, for more than 20mins after HT we looked like we were just going to play it out.

Back