Halliday signing for Hearts

It speaks volumes that no SPL team went in for him and he’s dropping down to the championship

To think some people genuinely thought he should’ve been kept as a squad player

Hearts will be paying more than any other spl team except maybe Aberdeen. Hearts are still the 3rd or 4th biggest team in Scotland. Would rather sign for Hearts than a St Mirren or the likes.

It speaks volumes that no SPL team went in for him and he’s dropping down to the championship

I know he’s a footballer and I should always take what they say with a pinch of salt but I’m sure he said he didn’t want to play against us? Maybe the reason for him dropping down?

Hearts being in the championship means nothing really, they still pay the most wages outwith Us, Aberdeen and the mentally challengeds.

Good move to a big Scottish club in the capital.

I suppose you felt the same when we were paying big money for players in the third division? Regardless of your opinion of our players back then the league you are playing in isn’t necessarily correlated to your ability if there’s money involved.

Hearts can probably outplay most of the top tier in terms of wages, I don’t expect him to be on mega money by any means but would not be at all surprised if he is getting more at Hearts than he would at the likes of St Mirren or Ross County.

Back