MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Well done Rangers, and a well deserved victory over the forces of evil.
Pass marks for everyone in a blue shirt and a special mention for Goldson and Kamara.

The Bheasts showed up with empty tanks, was a straightforward enough win, great stuff.

Feet on the ground though, chaps.
Our downfall’s been post winter break.

Let’s see how we’re looking end of February, mid-March.

93 minutes in and still kicking every ball like it's 0-0.

Thankfully the players on the park were more composed than me. I'd love to know the calories I've burned during that 90, can feel a slight niggle in my groin too.

Yyyyyyaaaaaassssssssss. Get in there, outstanding.

Now, keep the head, remain composed, switched on and apply the pressure.

What an opportunity we've given ourselves.

We Are The People!

That was extremely comfortable, ok they had a couple of moments but we had another couple of gears to go up.

They are awful.

For theres not a team like the Glasgow Rangers no not one and there never will be one!

That was a lot easier than I first thought.

Gave my MOTM to Godson simply for his two goals Glen Kamara was right up there though he was outstanding.

Hahahaha get in. Someone keep an eye on Kerryfail can't wait to see those 19th Century Terrorist tears. Clyde a must this week ns rangers altogether for the YCV.

received-664607821121916.jpg

Comes with a free cigar and pair of slippers.

Let's have this right here. All the flannel they've been spouting for weeks about not playing well but still getting results.......well Rangers literally never got out of second gear all day and we beat them at a canter......get in there the Rangers !!!!

Absolute dominance for the full game. Tremendous stuff!

Between Goldson and Kamara for MOTM for me, both were outstanding

We didn't even play that well at all and it was still the easiest 3 points of the season so far. Keep it going now Rangers, it's ours to throw away.

Like shelling peas. They've been crap for weeks, Last minute goals etc.
Lenon's lost that dressing room, hope Liewell stays with him.

Need to build on this now. Stay fit and focussed keep the points rolling in and they will start crumbling. A bonus to get Aribo back as I expect we will have quite a few teams parking the bus to contend with.

Well done the Gers -
Thanks to everyone of you on that pitch
That was easily the most nervous I've been before a game for a long long time & now I feel epic - let the celebrations begin

Last edited:
Well we never created one single scoring chance for him.

So it's everybody else's fault that Morelos didnt play well today?

Kent wasnt great today either and Barker in the first half was absolutely woeful, but neither of that excuses Morelos being a very ineffective option up front. Its another old firm game where he has failed to impress.

Back