Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Thought Grant was superb. The laughing at the start was hilarious, but he was absolutely bang on with what he said.

Wonder if this is the same Paul from Bellshill that was on on Saturday? If it is he will be comedy he was greeting about Beaton etc

If Kent's shot goes in I think we would have.

Although I agree we weren't at our best on Sat, they were so bad that we didn't need to be and we were able to save something for the European Game (if it goes ahead)

Is it at risk of not going ahead?

Entertaining as it, there just hasn't been enough near suicidal foaming at the mouth mentally challengeds having full on mental breakdowns for my liking.
Looks like I'm going to have to wait for next Mondays phone-in to get my wish!
;)

There is a bit of change here, not enough conspiracy theories for me!

Hugh its nothing to do with tactics! :D Wanna bet mofo!

Keevins saying it has nothing to do with shape and tactics, but it’s about big hearts and strong minds. A failure

Seriously, that long watching the game and he thinks that was their issue at the weekend. What a useless old dick.

I sincerely hope the coaching team think what’s required is more chest thumping.

Blinded by hatred is the old bastard.

Keevins saying it has nothing to do with shape and tactics, but it’s about big hearts and strong minds. A failure

Seriously, that long watching the game and he thinks that was their issue at the weekend. What a useless old dick.

I sincerely hope the coaching team think what’s required is more chest thumping.

This weekend we had Neil McCann and Mo Ross on tv & radio actually analysing the games. Pointing out how we controlled the game with and with out the ball.

Now we get shug saying its heart! Put him out to pasture ffs.

Without listening to this often it’s quite clearly set up so Keevins and Rae are there to provide insight on the teams they support with Duncan being the middle man.

Keevins experience in the game should see him being more astute other than the odd big word and playing to the galleries pish.

This is why this country is miles behind in football, Idiot's like keevins believes what happened to celtic on Saturday is down to big hearts and strong minds and not tactical masterclass by our coaching team

Katic, Hill, Tavernier, Wallace, Ugo, Konterman, Weir, Moore?

Edit: Maybe Amo too not sure if that is too far back. Did Ricksen score against them at RB or CM?

Back