Tunnel bust up.

I think Roofe might have made an A for Anderlecht sign to the crowd / camera when he was celebrating. If he did that might have been the salt in their wounds.

Apart from a wee tired looking spell in the first half we made a good team look ordinary.

Roofe used the anderlecht celebration and the coach thought he was being a wideo! Love seeing the lads all backing each other up

Gutted. Had to revert to watching the game on bein sports channel (don't ask!!)...so never saw the aftermath in the tunnel etc...hope it's put up for viewing somewhere. Hands are sore clapping, voice is hoarse roaring in delight...what a fucking night. WATP. Only remains to say...c'mon meelaaan.

BT Sport need to sort this shit out double headers are a joke we never got any reflection on that game or found out what actually happened there. Back to the scum dome GTF
That's why I switched it off. The filth and filth build up won't sully my TV after we've won like that. Mclean said we'll be right back with Neil Lennon after the break, and I immediately switched off. No chance Rob, absolutely no chance.

leeds-uniteds-kemar-roofe-celebrates-scoring-his-sides-second-goal-of-the-game-during-the-sky-bet-championship-match-at-elland-road-leeds-PF26TT.jpg

Back