KFIM Oslo

mdingwall

Administrator

In Norway, newly promoted side KFUM Oslo have their changing rooms outside their stadium and have to cross the main road to get in to the ground! ⚽

They hosted Brann yesterday in the Eliteserien and drew the game 0-0

KFUM? Who are they you are all saying..

● They are a side from Oslo who are a branch of the local YMCA.
● Founded in 1939, they have spent most of their history in the 2nd and 3rd divisions
● Their ground has a capacity of 3,000 and is accessed by players and staff using a zebra crossing

A few of their comments and values are below

“We are a YMCA club,” “We have a Christian-based foundation with Christian values: forgiveness, love, caring. That doesn’t mean that we don’t fight because on the field, football is football.

“We are looking for people who understand human beings first, who understand that results are a product of how you treat people,”

And if you can build a group with a common understanding of how to play, how to behave – a group like that will die for each other and you will get better results.”

You will have a good time making good friends. “But you will never be rich,”

We have developed many players now so young players like and enjoy to come to us.”

“We are a small club, little resources, but everything is possible. Stop whining, just go to work and everything can be made.”

They have also they won't ever change and will simply enjoy their journey.

#Norway #norweigan #eliteserien
#kfum #brann

1,500 stadia.
Plastic pitch.

People on here would be falling over themselves to call them and the league allowing them in as tinpot.

The novelty will be just that to begin with. But if they stay up for a while I imagine Norwegian football fans are like the rest.

But I hope they do well. I bet no one saw this coming when they made the rules on stadia etc.

DJI_0126.JPG

Back