Votes: 57 5.2%
  • Aribo

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 210 19.1%
  • Bassey

Votes: 51 4.6%

• Total voters
Called the wife and kids in to see the Roofe replay. All said impressive. Smallest said it was sick. Cool story btw. Love you Rangers.

I think what upset the Liege people Roofey made the ‘A‘ sign for Anderlecht after he scores

I think he was just marking his own work... A++

%^*& them, id not have fancied there chances against the scouse mafia. Beale and Culshaw are game as %^*&... haha

Tav, Goldson, Balogun, Jack are all gave man of the match performances.
Bassey was great when he came on.

But fùck it, how can you give it to anyone except the scorer if the best goal in Europe all season.

Raise the Roofe.

Excellent result, absolutely superb goal and penalty, celebrating tonight and then we start again #Letsgo ...... We are the people who cheer the boys in blue .....Hullo ....Hullo ....

A great result and sets us really well for this group. We've now got a great platform to attempt to qualify from.

What a fantastic result, we cruised that once again, two away games zero shots on target, what a unit we are becoming, the midfield or Arfield, Jack and Kamara were tremendous, and were still not firing up front. However what a second goal and thank you Rangers for a wonderful 5 days.

I must admit, I was worried at how easily we were giving the ball away first half but to be honest the defence and midfield are doing so well without the ball i was laid back as %^*& with 20 to go. We have learnt how to win football matches.

Unfortunate for Borna but think big Calvin will be more than adequate in the position, he came on and was excellent. Fantastic disciplined performance from the whole side and Kemar Roofe at the end..... well, probably one of the finest goals I have ever seen, bearing in mind the conditions, the lead up and the final execution.

Back