Votes: 57 5.2%
  • Aribo

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 210 19.1%
  • Bassey

Votes: 51 4.6%

• Total voters
I said in an earlier post that we are a team , regardless of who is playing or not playing well ... the scramash at the end showed me we are a team ...and not a bad one at that

Advocatt was quoted as saying thats when he knew too, one of his early European games and the whole team got involved in a stramash and he was delighted.

I think it also helps seeing the coaching staff ready to go to war with them.

We talk about Rangers Legends a lot on here. No matter what else he does that goal has made Kemar Roofe a Rangers Legend.

Maybe :cool:

Stunning goal. He did well to make the space for himself and hit it perfectly.

Another solid team performance.

I thought it was a game of two halves. The defensive half were near perfect but the offensive half could have done better.

Too many times we didn't shoot - ie Alfie,arfield- didn't play the forward pass that was on, again arfield, hagi. Kent, Alfie wasteful holding possession.

But defensively we were great and 95% of the time the best position or movement was taken. A couple of minor mistakes but nothing that cost us.

But, but, but, will take that score and that game every day of the week and four times on Sunday.

Ek9OYbJXEAAmS0O

I understand the love for Roofe because of his goal, but anybody not voting for Ryan Jack as MOTM should stop watching football. You don't understand what you are watching.

One of the best performances I've seen from a midfielder in years and yes, that includes Kamara at the weekend.
It was an excellent performance especially in that weather, so glad he's back fit.

We continue to grow as a team. Outstanding discipline from the players.

Tavernier was excellent but special mention to Ryan Jack who I'm usually critical of but who was absolutely outstanding.

If we ever get to the Champions League we'll take some serious scalps under this management team.

For those who haven't seen it (or just want to watch it again...and again...and again :D)

Last edited:
David Beckham scored a similar goal against Wimbledon back in '98. He was lauded by the English Press (correctly, imo) as the next best thing in English Football.

I wonder if Kemar Roofe will receive the same plaudits in Scotland?

(Not holding my breath)

Managed to keep a lid on it until Roofe’s goal...then it was bedlam!!! Their fans were ok tbf, except their hatred for Roofe.
Excellent to hear bud glad you enjoyed it, you boys catch a glimpse of the scuffle. Any idea what happened, obviously something RE Roofe but it seemed quite late?.

Back