Votes: 57 5.2%
  • Aribo

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 210 19.1%
  • Bassey

Votes: 51 4.6%

• Total voters
Unfortunate for Borna but think big Calvin will be more than adequate in the position, he came on and was excellent. Fantastic disciplined performance from the whole side and Kemar Roofe at the end..... well, probably one of the finest goals I have ever seen, bearing in mind the conditions, the lead up and the final execution.
I thought he was immense when he came on

Not our best performance but a great win nonetheless. We are definitely onto something with this group of players
I think you're under-estimating how well we played. They had ONE effort in the game and their best defender in the second half was the large swamp at the edge of their box. Without that we score another couple because some of the interplay was ripping them wide open until the ball just stuck

Bassey if he keeps developing is going to be some player to take over from Borna, ridiculously powerful and can play a fair bit too already.

I know it sounds mental but even although he was only on the pitch for a matter of minutes I had to give Roofe MOTM for that piece of absolute brilliance!

wonderful few days it has been ,and long may this continue,not wanting to get ahead of my self ,but a degree of quiet satisfaction is washing over me with the performances of our team, WATP

Plenty big lads in the Gers squad now, not to concerned, we can handle ourselves now.
By the way AC have just scored at the pig sty.

Called the wife and kids in to see the Roofe replay. All said impressive. Smallest said it was sick. Cool story btw. Love you Rangers.
Aye done the same, it would make a brilliant screensaver. If that's not the goal of the tournament it's going to take something very special

What a week for the Rangers :))

A tough game tonight but never doubted us for a minute. Great effort and performance.

And then the cherry on the icing on the cake....!

Balanced BBC reporting:
The Ibrox club rode their luck at times after James Tavernier's 19th-minute penalty broke the deadlock.

Jackson Muleka twice headed against the bar in the first half and Standard pushed for a leveller after the break.

Both sides playing wide open. I'd say both teams had chances.
However, the Liege boy clearly punched the one on half-time. Why report otherwise?

Back