Tunnel bust up.

Although I like to see our players stick up for each other, my concern is that any Eufa repercussions or sanctions might effect our players with retrospective charges and suspensions while defending their teammates in the aftermath

tenor.gif

They’ve all been tested though.
I feel that Covid is the only thing that can stop us right now
I am sure every precaution is taken our end, can't imagine any players are sharing accommodation. Most seem a bit older/married etc so any infection is hopefully minimal

Although I like to see our players stick up for each other, my concern is that any Eufa repercussions or sanctions might effect our players with retrospective charges and suspensions while defending their teammates in the aftermath
Leige kicked it off they will be getting more shit than us

Stevie G press conference, Roofe yellow carded at end. Assumption is it's a 2nd yellow and subsequent suspension for Poznan game?

The adrenaline is through the roof and I'm sitting on my couch with a cuppa.

Buckled at some of the content here.

What's the deal with Borna's old man? I've obviously missed something that sounds gold.

He was talking about the goal celebration.

Hope your right as that's why I said assumption.

The bit that concerned me was when SG said they would talk to Roofe. It sounded like the talk to Alfredo statement we're used to hearing.

It won't sour the night though and as long as Itten is fit for Poznan game, we have back up if needed.

Hope your right as that's why I said assumption.

The bit that concerned me was when SG said they would talk to Roofe. It sounded like the talk to Alfredo statement we're used to hearing.

It won't sour the night though and as long as Itten is fit for Poznan game, we have back up if needed.
I think that was just for the cameras, hopefully anyway.

Back