Celtic embarrass Scotland again - all laughter in here

gn28.png
Need to put the wee Rangers seal at the back there

Think the mentally challengeds were right, it would be a different story with their first team picks available.

They lost 3 goals instead of 2!! Fhannies.

Strachans having a stroke on live tv here. Can’t even get his words out!
He's a dire pundit. He has repeated the same old nonsense (pick a formation that suits your players) at least three times but wont make a comment on what could/should have been done.

Annoying wee runt. Thinks he’s a brilliant analyst. Poor Super can’t get a word in for the ignorant wee shite.

Reminds me of wee nippy with the way he forcefully demonstrates the fact he isn't willing to make a decision. He opines with great sincerity without having an opinion.

Lads, let's just be honest about that twenty minute spell Celtic had in the second half.

They were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. To go there to Celtic Park in the opening game of the Europa League and play like they did, second half they were extraordinary. Extraordinary. They were magnificent. Magnificent. Coming roaring in there against Milan who've spent a hundred million pounds and they were fantastic. The players will be devastated in the dressing room as I am myself. 2-1 they're back in the game, it's just wave after wave after wave after wave of attack, and they've got everybody forward and at 2-1 there's only one winner.

‘A game of two halves’, ‘we deserved better’. Celtic had a decent ten minutes, that’s it. Delusion central from the sepia toothed one.

I think Dermott Desmond should be cashing his chips in while he can, Duffy the Duffer and that goalie are like footballs version of Laurel and Hardy, in fact they're a better laugh. :oops: :eek:

Back