Celtic embarrass Scotland again - all laughter in here

It was highly amusing. Made a lady's front bottom of the defending then slid in studding the keeper in the nuts

Listening to that f@ckwit Sutton bleating on at how much better the scum looked with 4 at the back, controlling the game, pinning Milan back, comfortable defensively then bang , 3-1 to the Milan reserve team.

icing on the icing on the cake tonight.

They really toiled against St Johnstone and have now lost two in a row.

There is a genuine feeling that chinks are starting to appear and hopefully massive helpings of self-doubt are beginning to creep.

McInnes has an opportunity to beat them and also inflict serious psychological damage.

gn28.png

He'll be doing another apology post tonight.
2m loan fee and 40k a week wages ..... Rod Stewart crying

What's best of all is that their consolation goal will keep up their belief that they are a good team in poor form. They're not, for the first time in years they are genuinely honking. Long may it continue
Yet don't ever mention on here they can ever drop a point/points to an SPL team.

Must have won every match in history.

I believe their lack of confidence will show at Aberdeen - cue the derision from the masses.

Jeez, they do an interview with Christie after the game and Fields of Athenrye blasting over the tannoy.

Reptiles.

Yet don't ever mention on here they can ever drop a point/points to an SPL team.

Must have won every match in history.

I believe their lack of confidence will show at Aberdeen - cue the derision from the masses.
I can understand why posters don't want to jinx things because they are and have been incredibly jammy in the league. I'm quietly confident with every fixture they play at the moment

They really toiled against St Johnstone and have now lost two in a row.

There is a genuine feeling that chinks are starting to appear and hopefully massive helpings of self-doubt are beginning to creep.

McInnes has an opportunity to beat them and also inflict serious psychological damage.
I can't see the sheep beat them but if they do things will implode.

So here's hoping :D

Back