Celtic embarrass Scotland again - all laughter in here

I can understand why posters don't want to jinx things because they are and have been incredibly jammy in the league. I'm quietly confident with every fixture they play at the moment
Can you imagine if Aberdeen beat them - an away trip to Lille next Thursday awaits !!!

One match at at time though - perhaps their luck has run out.

Here's hoping.

May I just add a few chortle chortles , and a few guffaw , guffaws ... right out a comic these clowns .... one for the older bears ... well the ones that still have a sense a humour ... WATP

Lads, let's just be honest about that twenty minute spell Celtic had in the second half.

They were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. To go there to Celtic Park in the opening game of the Europa League and play like they did, second half they were extraordinary. Extraordinary. They were magnificent. Magnificent. Coming roaring in there against Milan who've spent a hundred million pounds and they were fantastic. The players will be devastated in the dressing room as I am myself. 2-1 they're back in the game, it's just wave after wave after wave after wave of attack, and they've got everybody forward and at 2-1 there's only one winner.
Nae bother Martin :))

Lads, let's just be honest about that twenty minute spell Celtic had in the second half.

They were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. To go there to Celtic Park in the opening game of the Europa League and play like they did, second half they were extraordinary. Extraordinary. They were magnificent. Magnificent. Coming roaring in there against Milan who've spent a hundred million pounds and they were fantastic. The players will be devastated in the dressing room as I am myself. 2-1 they're back in the game, it's just wave after wave after wave after wave of attack, and they've got everybody forward and at 2-1 there's only one winner.
Wave after wave after wave after wave after wave :))

After watching how Shitè he was tonight, I reckon the gif of Duffys pass hitting Jack n Victor might be on his most skillful highlights youtube reel at the end of the season.

Brighton fans have been keeping an eye on Duffy hoping to cash in but aren't so optimistic now....

Duffy getting absolutely battered on the Celtic fans messageboard.
“We only signed him because he’s Irish!”
I’ve got a feeling they won’t be parting with big money for a transfer

It did look like Shane was just gong through the motions rather than busting a gut for his 'boyhood heroes'

The wibble from BT about positives at them getting humped at home just makes tonight better and better, now for a chance to see THAT goal again and again and again.

Listening to Lennon applying lipstick to a pig I must have been watching a different game. I saw Milan stroll to 2-0, coast and let them back in before screwing the nut again to see it out
That's exactly what happened, took there foot of the pedal and eventually got caught out so decided to go back up the park and finish the job

484-FCAFC-CD54-4977-AB6-C-CEB14-D408-C07.jpg

Back