Celtic embarrass Scotland again - all laughter in here

No no. Brilliant second half, quality. Players just dying on their feet, away with their countries. Deserved something out of game.

I think maybe you win this Cup for an improved second half performance.

On a side note, I did notice just before I turned bt sport over as I'd never watch them, that the celtic team look ridiculously overweight.

Milan have been shite so far and are still winning easily.
Mate the paedo harbouring terrorist loving team of choice is terrible. Will be gutted if we don’t do it this year. It’s there for us we need mental strength as the talent is there. I’m all for taking the piss out of them but can we please just save it till we do it. Yes they are terrible I’m all in but I’m keeping my powder dry till we can enjoy best day of our lives

57-DC5043-4830-4-FB1-AB94-5259-FFA3133-B.jpg

They stick with the formation we’ll see more losses, they change it and we have a fight on our hands
Joking aside, they did look much better in the second half. I think the main reason was Christie though, not the formation. If you Mark him out the game, they will be back to struggling.

Duffy is so bad
Brown they will keep playing and adds very little
The leftv back was getting plaudits for a very average performance
Griffiths, the main man who should have started on Saturday, did nothing and looked well out his depth

Joking aside, they did look much better in the second half. I think the main reason was Christie though, not the formation. If you Mark him out the game, they will be back to struggling.

Duffy is so bad
Brown they will keep playing and adds very little
The leftv back was getting plaudits for a very average performance
Griffiths, the main man who should have started on Saturday, did nothing and looked well out his depth
Griffiths touched the ball 3 times in 45 mins

They stick with the formation we’ll see more losses, they change it and we have a fight on our hands
What? the same 433 formation they changed from AFTER we out played them in the cup final and league at end of last year ? They went to 352 to combat being outplayed with 433. They tried their 352 at weekend and were even worse

Their goalie is a massive downgrade well below average and I'm disappointed Duffy is only a loan as he is rotten and can be got at few talented players in that team but most look extremely disinterested

This is the full text , whether it’s true or not it’s funny -

“Big problems at Lennoxtown on Monday according to someone close to the squad.

Lennon went through the team one by one, but Brown wasn’t having any of it. Said the players have had enough of Lennon’s lack of professionalism. Apparently he’s been turning up to training stinking of booze. Lennon went mental and had to be held back by Big Duffy.

French contingent have chucked it, say they won’t play for Lennon anymore.

Lawwell is working his ticket for a move to Man Utd to replace Ed Woodward, so he’s checked out.

Absolute shambles on and off the park. The 10 is in real danger
THIS IS DOING THE ROUNDS

Kennedy fell out with Lennon on Friday at training.

Duffy made to play after getting an abscess removed from his mouth along with 2 teeth - said he didn’t feel ready to play and Jullien fit enough but manager did not want him to play after fallout at training.

So basically the manager is doing what he did at Hibs.

Falling out with players

Attending training drunk

Having zero tactics

Sitting in dugout spitting out skol bandits onto pitch

He’s so far up his own arse its time for him and the guy that brought him to leave with immediate effect.

Eddy does not want to play for Lennon and thinks he’s a bully.”

Lennon went through the team one by one, but Brown wasn’t having any of it. Said the players have had enough of Lennon’s lack of professionalism. Apparently he’s been turning up to training stinking of booze. Lennon went mental and had to be held back by Big Duffy.

Lawwell is working his ticket for a move to Man Utd to replace Ed Woodward, so he’s checked out.

THIS IS DOING THE ROUNDS

Duffy made to play after getting an abscess removed from his mouth along with 2 teeth - said he didn’t feel ready to play and Jullien fit enough but manager did not want him to play after fallout at training.

Falling out with players

Attending training drunk

Having zero tactics

He’s so far up his own arse its time for him and the guy that brought him to leave with immediate effect.

:)):)):)):)):)):))

THIS IS DOING THE ROUNDS

Falling out with players

Attending training drunk

Having zero tactics

I read that as Lennon is working his ticket to move to Man U, I nearly fukin choked!!

THIS IS DOING THE ROUNDS

Falling out with players

Attending training drunk

Having zero tactics

I am going to choose to believe every single word of that.:)

Back