Tinpot McInnes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest to God do I watch a different sport to these people. You would think Celtic had left a trail of destruction in Europe over the last 5 or 6 years the way some people go on about their players.

They have had a free run at winning trophy after trophy in a country where they have had no competition whatsoever for years.

This is a team who have been hammered at will in Europe over the years with some record drubbings but somehow hold God-Like status in Scotland.

Honestly it bugs the life out of me how players like Christie and McGregor are lauded as some kind of superstars.

How can players be expected to put in effort when their manager has already conceded the game.

That headline should just read;

Derek McInnes says award the 3 points to them as I'm clueless.

I’ve been in his company when was a player at Rangers. Wtf has actually happened to him, he loves the club, now he just an utter coward! I didn’t want him back then, thankfully we never got him. Incredible shitbaggery by an uncle tim.

It's like he's doing a motivational pep talk for the scum.
What a bizarre take on things.
That's just not normal behaviour for a manager of any team but I suppose it's what we have come to expect from the rest of a league, where most teams only look to raise their game against us.

He should be rubbing his hands.

The bheggars are not playing well, the defence can be got at, Aberdeen have lost one league game since we beat them on the opening day of the season and a win would put them level with the bheggars in 2nd place.

You just know how the league and cup games are going to pan out and this is exactly why I don't jump about shouting that the bheggars are soon to implode and drop points.

Shite bag teams in Scotland who will run through brick walls to hurt us and piss the bed before a ball has been kicked against the bheggars.

Let’s just wait and see what happens on Sunday :D

He can get a pass if he takes something from the filth.

I know there is little chance of it, they are generally frozen with fear when it comes to the filth, psychologically they are beat before a ball is kicked.

Most managers would see a player quarantining for two weeks without the ability to train as an opportunity as they’d be lacking in sharpness and match fitness, but not Del.

“Caged animal”, what a clown :rolleyes:

I hope I'm wrong but it sounds like they're beaten already. The scum have won EIGHT in row games up there now, and usually by several goals. We also have a pretty good record there but the difference is we have to battle for everything we get, whereas they play a team that just rolls over and takes it with barely a whimper. And their fans don't seem that bothered, which sums up the mentality of them too.

It still makes my blood run cold to think that that man almost became the Rangers manager. We should all thank our lucky stars he turned us down. A bullet dodged doesn't even come close to describing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back