Tinpot McInnes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never bet on the filth but I fear they will pump Aberdeen, wouldn’t surprise me at all if it was 3-4 nil.

Let’s face it, if you ask any Bear what would a guaranteed 3 points for the mhanks be, most would probably answer Pittodrie.

Its scary to think how close he was to getting managers job with us and probably even scarier that some of our support wanted him.:eek:

I would sack him for that type of comment. I shows fear, too much respect and a lack of respect for his own squad.
Correct there’s not a manager worth their salt would talk up an opposing team The way McInnes does with them. All you say is I’m not here to talk about Celtic, we are playing really well and are looking forward to the game. Simples.

He's sitting in the dressing room just now first in the queue for getting lubed up with a big smile on his face and a wee stonnar on. Fuckin gimp.

Bullshit....that mob are at their most vulnerable since we knocked them out the Scottish Cup semi in 2016 and Aberdeen have them at home where a result for them would cause the meltdown to reach defcon 1 levels at the San giro and he is out licking their arse instead of talking his own players up.

A total helmet.
Aye cause you know more about motivating and managing players than somebody that's been in the game at a pretty high level all his life.

The spite shown McInnes is daft and frankly hypocritical when you see the likes of Pedro getting more support from Bears on here.

They will probably get pumped but not because he said something about one of their players.

In the last decade the scum beat the sheep by 9 or 10 goals in one game. It hasn't improved.

Normally I'd agree with everyone but I hope McCrorie can somehow make a difference.

Celtic have won their last 8 matches at Pittodrie with an aggregate score of 5-22. It will be another hammering.

That is a shocking statistic for a so-called "big team" (in Scottish terms) to have as their home record against one of their rivals. And what makes it worse is they don't seem to be that bothered by it. As long as they take points off Rangers in a season their performances against them are overlooked. I wouldn't go so far as to say the matches against them are rigged but they sure as fuck are suspect. To have your manager come out with statements like he did re Christie (and it's not the first time he's bigged them up before a match) can hardly be a confidence booster for his players. I still cannot believe he was offered the Rangers job.

That is a shocking statistic for a so-called "big team" (in Scottish terms) to have as their home record against one of their rivals. And what makes it worse is they don't seem to be that bothered by it. As long as they take points off Rangers in a season their performances against them are overlooked. I wouldn't go so far as to say the matches against them are rigged but they sure as fuck are suspect. To have your manager come out with statements like he did re Christie (and it's not the first time he's bigged them up before a match) can hardly be a confidence booster for his players. I still cannot believe he was offered the Rangers job.

The difference in aggression and desire from the Sheep when they play that mob is there for all to see.

Reactions: ao2
And one of them that infamous day when the scum allowed them to win at the piggery to stop us finishing second (though we ended up getting an easier European draw than we otherwise might have lol.).

There's a 9-0 and a couple of 7s in there as well I think

Reactions: ao2
I was tempted to put them down for a win as they long overdue a win against them. I settled for a draw.

I would be surprised if Celtic turned this into a win from here. They are god awful I don't see them scoring two goals without Edouard that Ajeti is garbage. Aberdeen won't be easy to break down don't give any penalties away or switch off at set pieces and they should get at least a draw here.

A massive 45 mins for our own season even a draw would be massive for us.

I would be surprised if Celtic turned this into a win from here. They are god awful I don't see them scoring two goals without Edouard that Ajeti is garbage. Aberdeen won't be easy to break down don't give any penalties away or switch off at set pieces and they should get at least a draw here.

A massive 45 mins for our own season even a draw would be massive for us.
Edouard is a vital cog for them without him the don't have the link man up front to bounce the ball off of for their Midfield runners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back