Sheep Shaggers actually show up for once 3-3 (All comments in here)

In a couple of days, he'll be coming out and saying 'This ref is amazing and has done amazing things'.

He's back and forth, scatter-gun approach is running out of targets.

The foul at the penalty was his fourth after he got booked. The foul at the penalty was a booking by itself and if that’s not given then the foul totting up of four should have seen him off.

I was baffled that Ajer fouling Cosgrove in the buildup wasn’t given. I was astounded that even after a booking McGregor got away with a further 3 fouls that I noticed one of which was a penalty!

Shows how bad Aberdeen are when they cannot beat a poor celtic side, they should have won then nearly blew it imo!

A fine start to Sunday. What a message we will send out by gubbing livi with our much changes side from midweek.

To be fair I’m baffled as well
No foul given on big Cosgrove in the lead up to the beasts goal, how mcgregor
stayed on the park & how big donkey Duffy didn’t get at least a yellow for smashing the boy into the boards.

Tbh I don't think he has a bad game

Apart from the three things

Mcgregor should have been carved and off

It was a could in lead up to the goal

Duffy should have been booked for pushing Edmondson as he jumped resulting in him going off after hitting the wall at the stand

Actually yea he had a shit game but hey if we do our jobs today we as more pressure

Here a question though does clancy give that penalty at the end or not ...........not is my bet

Too early to be talking about a collapse but if this form continues then we can look forward to several sideline tantrums and snarling in the face of officials, closely followed by a process of slagging off his players until he's left with Broonie & Griffiths, it's his default position when things are going wrong.

Im baffled as well.
Duffy at least booked for push on Edmonson.
Cosgrove fouled before thumbheids goal.
McGregor not sent off before penalty for persistent fouls.
McGregor not sent off for penalty foul.
If things can be looked at retrospectively then so should refs performance.
Should be taken off games for a few weeks

I’m trying to upload a GIF of the last penalty where somehow no card was given to Mcgregor. All my options on the response box are greyed out. Any ideas?

tenor.gif

I'll take that score, never had an idea the sheep would score never mind 3.

Two points dropped by the fiddlers, now no mistakes in our game.

Back