Sheep Shaggers actually show up for once 3-3 (All comments in here)

Always ring my grandma after football. She's one of them and said "theyve (celtic) never had an amazing team just a solid element but its been replaced by overrated epl" ! Timsplosion but she does talk sense going their nearly 70 years

Clancy will be waiting for Collum when he gets home later to ensure he gets some refresher training in what is at stake. Even though he let them away with some "baffing" decisions.

Not seen any of it at all, I’m shocked at the scoreline and the fact it looked like Aberdeen actually turned up for a change against that mob. They are there for the taking. We must win at all costs today. 1 nil will do me. Just win Bears today.

It was a penalty But it was a foul on Cosgrove before the 2nd goal.

how on earth did that Wee JTD McGregor stay on the pitch. He fouled constantly and never got booked for the penalty foul.
Thought Cosgrove took a fall when he didn't need to and cost them the goal. He dives all the time in that position.

Its no use to us unless we take full advantage today. They are absolutely rotten at the minute though, no idea why they play a combine harvester at the back.. he is an absolute diddy. The fact he is a rabid poet makes it sweeter

Aberdeen were appalling, Hoban and Taylor are wage thieves as footballers but Aberdeen had a better chance today because McKenna wasn’t there to step aside at every Celtic attack.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon: "I'm disappointed we haven't won it. Defensively it's poor from our point of view. We can't accept the goals that we're giving away at the minute. It's too sloppy.

"I'll need to see the penalties again. I thought the referee had a very poor game - decision-making, being influenced by his assistants and some of the decisions were baffling. That's not an excuse as to why we dropped points but it didn't add to what was a cracking game of football. I thought he was poor for a referee of his level."

If Gerrard got cited for comments on the foul on Morelos......

The McInnes thread is fun to read back over-a lot of eggs on faces there...oh dear....
I dont know why. Hes been an absolute embarrassment against Celtic every game. They drew today but should have won. That doesnt make up for rolling over to them every other game.

The guy is a born failure with shit hair, shit beard and a shit body warmer.

Back