Kerryfail, Sunday edition.

Want them to win next week. If they win do they play the final the same weekend we have a league fixture ?. If so i hope they get into the final them get humped. Can only be good for us to get points on the table and them catch up.

Their domestic run coming to an end would be a bigger psychological blow to them than simply having another game less played.

Losing on Thursday and losing AGAIN in the cup? Can you imagine the fallout?

Lille will destroy them first , sheep in the cup then Motherwell and Hibs both away in the league they’re fucked !
That super duper random computer, that configured,for the first time ever, that the 1st old firm game should be played as late as possible has really came back and bit them on the arse

Here's Irish Mick. The last ten mins are a laugh. At one point he's kissing a Neil Lennon picture and singing here we go ten in a row and then Aberdeen get their late pen.
between 58.00 and 60.00 min mark he says"sarcastically" he "wouldnt" know how to get ammunition and he "wouldnt" know how to use it. those are his exact words.. i wonder what he means and who that threat is towards?

Stayed off this thread until after full time in our game. Glad I waited.

tumblr_inline_mty7jg7NZw1s7pgbp.gif

Back