Sheep Shaggers actually show up for once 3-3 (All comments in here)

I dont know why. Hes been an absolute embarrassment against Celtic every game. They drew today but should have won. That doesnt make up for rolling over to them every other game.

The guy is a born failure with shit hair, shit beard and a shit body warmer.

Stuff like this is embarrassing......

I dont know why. Hes been an absolute embarrassment against Celtic every game. They drew today but should have won. That doesnt make up for rolling over to them every other game.

The guy is a born failure with shit hair, shit beard and a shit body warmer.
You seem like the kinda guy who ,whilst happy that McInnes shit the bed over our job, still thinks it’s his job to win us the league with a limited budget.

Aberdeen were good today and drew, we’re winning at the canter Celtc we’re supposed to.
Relax and enjoy your day.

Just saw Lennons post match comments:

"I'll need to see the penalties again. I thought the referee had a very poor game - decision-making, being influenced by his assistants and some of the decisions were baffling. That's not an excuse as to why we dropped points but it didn't add to what was a cracking game of football. I thought he was poor for a referee of his level."

Are we back in 2011? :D

Plopp is incapable of taking responsibility it’s hilarious and predictable.
Another example of “I’m not making excuses ...but here’s my excuse” utterly delusional talentless pr!ck

The same ref who missed the most blatant foul in the build up to the second goal and refused to send McGregor off?
Also the same ref stinking lennon was happy to accept an offside goal, 3 players no less, in the league Cup final.

He is a fucking fanny and should be cited.

Its everycunts fault but his Covid, internationals, his players unfit and not giving a %^*& and now its back to referees.

He should be cited by the SFA and if not Rangers should ask why.

A great end to the week with todays results.

Strange to see TLB just sat on the dugout like he cant be arsed however, in previous seasons he was his annoyingly animated self. Maybe the bevvy has caught up with him and long may their slump continue.

For any lurkers looking in, Aberdeen are a terrible team and Celtic were lucky to come away with a point. Let that sink in. Even the referee tried helping again today and it still wasn't enough against a very poor haphazard Aberdeen.

Back