Kerryfail, Sunday edition.

Signed by Lennon for £2 million lol

in addition to £5 million for the keeper , £5 million for ajeti , £3.5 million for kilmala , £7.5 million for the french defender who doesn’t fancy it and best of all £2miion loan fee and £45 k a week for Duffy

f.ucking glorious
The Uruguayan full back must be on a decent wage too. They must have paid a decent loan fee for him too. I think his transfer fee was over €10m. His loan fee and salary will reflect that.

exactly what type of bluenose wants them to win let alone on track for their corrupt treble
If my da was alive he would take a hatchet to the posters wanting them to win a semi final ( any match actually ).

FFS, you can't argue with a sick mind. Wanting the yahoos to get to a final giving them a chance of another treble. You couldn't make it up ( even though it is a corrupt treble as you say ).

The mind boggles at FF at times.

I get your point but we’ve waited a lot of time for this I’ve so much confidence in us . The next two games are massive the chance to go 9 clear .
There’s major problems over at the scum hut and we should enjoy that .
It’s the players and coaching team that need to remain calm and I’ve no doubt they will .
Job done today!

Listen Watson, if we had won the league already there would be no fatal blow to deliver.

You want him to stay for several months as you believe we have this won already, wise up.
At what point did I say we have won it, but you are wanting rid of an absolute Diddy and a new man brought in.

They are still convinced we are an average side and they have the better players. I've no problem with them thinking like that. In fact, long may it continue. 55 is going to cause so many mental breakdowns!
What they haven't realised is the importance of coaching and organisation.

In the past 8 days we've won 0-2, 0-2, 2-0 and have played pretty much the same system in all three (pretty tricky) games. Sure, we've topped the week off with a couple of moments of magic - Roofe on Thur and Hagi today - but our plan is to be well coached, well disciplined with players trusting each other and working together as part of a well-organised unit.

In that scenario 'better players' really doesn't come in to it.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon has resigned from his position as Celtic manager straight after Aberdeen draw

He leaves with his backroom staff and Shane Duffy with immediate effect

Celtic academy coach Tommy McIntyre will take charge in the interim

Is this for real? On the Clyde scoreboard.
Its a fake page

Remember ur knife Lenny u nice guy u.
iWgOvCR.gif

At what point did I say we have won it, but you are wanting rid of an absolute Diddy and a new man brought in.
Reports coming in that he was involved in a dressing room stramash !

My point is that another manager will not necessarily be better. Who knows how long to get one at that. And there is no magic wand for success.

Plus the hypocrisy - getting punted by the " we are all NL club ". Magic for me.

The more turmoil the better is how I see it.

Reports coming in that he was involved in a dressing room stramash !

My point is that another manager will not necessarily be better. Who knows how long to get one at that. And there is no magic wand for success.

Plus the hypocrisy - getting punted by the " we are all NL club ". Magic for me.

The more turmoil the better is how I see it.
Why take the chance?

Luvvly jubbly - sheepie will beat them in the cup too
I want them to win that game,buy lennon some time.
Lennon is a poor manager as once he loses the dressing room he is like a rabbit in the headlights,their board will be flapping and will throw money at someone who might actually know what they are doing.
A semi final cup win before some more dropped points after 2 or 3 league games will suit me just fine before lennon fecks off

Okay...been over having a snoop on KFS.

Enjoy the fear:

McGregor is a brilliant footballer but he isn't a leader.
Christie is overrated. He is so wasteful in his decision making and his all round delivery of the ball on the pitch.
Frimpong is just mostly rubbish.
Duffy...mmm...
I could go on.
Lennon should never have been brought back.
--------------------------------------------------------------
For the first time I feel 10 is in jeopardy.
With the fixture list coming up and lack of confidence throughout the team.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The team may be an issue, the manager may have fostered the environment and needs replacing but one thing that cannot be covered with the word 'may' is that carthorse Duffy who single handedly cost us two points today. He needs chased out of Scotland and Ireland for that matter. How many goals has he cost us in just 1 week
----------------------------------------------
He's cost us goals whenever he's played ffs not only today, the guy should never step onto the pitch for us again!
----------------
Please leave Neil before I start to hate you. This is the worst we’ve been for years and the problems clearly come from the management team down. Leave and take JK & GS with you, let us save our season before it’s too late
-----------------------------------
Lennon will probably get suspended for those referee comments btw

The club is a mess , the authorities will smell blood and penalise
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is something seriously, seriously wrong at Celtic.
For me, I think NL needs replaced now. This season I have no confidence he can win the league.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I initially wrote about a paragraph on my feelings from today's game, but I honestly don't see the point in posting it.

Lennon needs to get gone, and he won't. Status quo.

If my da was alive he would take a hatchet to the posters wanting them to win a semi final ( any match actually ).

FFS, you can't argue with a sick mind. Wanting the yahoos to get to a final giving them a chance of another treble. You couldn't make it up ( even though it is a corrupt treble as you say ).

The mind boggles at FF at times.
Your dad would take a hatchet to Rangers supporters? Get a grip.

Back