Kerryfail, Sunday edition.

Those wanting Celtic to beat the sheep in the cup, out of fear of Lennon being sacked too soon: you realise the transfer window is shut? And that most decent non-Celtic minded potential replacements are either under contract or couldn't be arsed with the hassle of potentially being blamed for blowing 10* in a row? And the Celtic minded ones would probably be even more wary, as they know what the mhanky hordes are like!

I reckon they'd struggle to get a quality manager quickly if they sack Lennon in the coming weeks. Maybe a caretaker until the new year, and if we're more than 6 points clear by then, the league would remains in our hands to win even if they borrowed Bayern, Man City and PSG's squads for the run in!

100% agreed with this and cannot understand why anyone would want them to go on a cataclysmic run of results that would see them make the change.

we saw what they did last time round when Desmond was embarrassed by us in the cup semi final, when they went out and put a £75,000 a week contract down in front of Rodgers.

I am absolutely dreading them making a change as I could honestly see them accepting financial ruin to reach the milestone of 10 in a row that they have convinced themselves is valid. I really do see them pushing the boat out again to make it happen if they consider us to be a viable threat. For that very reason I'd prefer them to limp on under the false impression that it will ultimately be OK by which point, hopefully, it will be too late.

next season they can do whatever the fuck they want, but while we have this chance i dont want them doing anything that could change that.
I can't understand that you can't understand I want them to continue losing. If they continue losing they can't win anything.

100% agreed with this and cannot understand why anyone would want them to go on a cataclysmic run of results that would see them make the change.

we saw what they did last time round when Desmond was embarrassed by us in the cup semi final, when they went out and put a £75,000 a week contract down in front of Rodgers.

I am absolutely dreading them making a change as I could honestly see them accepting financial ruin to reach the milestone of 10 in a row that they have convinced themselves is valid. I really do see them pushing the boat out again to make it happen if they consider us to be a viable threat. For that very reason I'd prefer them to limp on under the false impression that it will ultimately be OK by which point, hopefully, it will be too late.

next season they can do whatever the fuck they want, but while we have this chance i dont want them doing anything that could change that.
So you want them to win a semi final that virtually guarantees them the cup and their manufactured treble and provides a huge boost to them because you are scared of what they might do if they get beat?

We keep winning and there's nothing they can do.

A cataclysmic run of results may encourage them to make a change but, short term, a new manager ain't going to make the keeper perform any better or turn Duffy into a ball playing centre half.

New manager can't bring in his own players until January at the earliest and even then the best players don't often become available or move mid season.

By the time any new manager starts to influence things we could be over the hill and far away.

Its also worthy of note that they are hurting financially which is why they were so desperate to be handed the league last season.

Season tickets down, possible refunds, no CL money, no match day income, no significant transfer money in and £5 million per month in wages. They are hurting and Desmond is not in the habit of throwing good money after bad so if we are in a commanding position he ain't throwing millions at it.

Why not simply have faith in your own teams ability.

Struggling to compute that first paragraph. You can't understand why a Rangers supporter would want Celtic to go on a cataclysmic run of results?

The rest of your post sounds like you're terrified of them.

Get a grip man.

Struggling to compute that first paragraph. You can't understand why a Rangers supporter would want Celtic to go on a cataclysmic run of results?

The rest of your post sounds like you're terrified of them.

Get a grip man.
I dont want them going out and getting someone in who can turn them around. Never underestimate the perverted mind of the poet or just how rabid their invested owners are in this fabled "10" which, while we all know is horseshite, means everything to their warped minds.

So you want them to win a semi final that virtually guarantees them the cup and their manufactured treble and provides a huge boost to them because you are scared of what they might do if they get beat?

We keep winning and there's nothing they can do.

A cataclysmic run of results may encourage them to make a change but, short term, a new manager ain't going to make the keeper perform any better or turn Duffy into a ball playing centre half.

New manager can't bring in his own players until January at the earliest and even then the best players don't often become available or move mid season.

By the time any new manager starts to influence things we could be over the hill and far away.

Its also worthy of note that they are hurting financially which is why they were so desperate to be handed the league last season.

Season tickets down, possible refunds, no CL money, no match day income, no significant transfer money in and £5 million per month in wages. They are hurting and Desmond is not in the habit of throwing good money after bad so if we are in a commanding position he ain't throwing millions at it.

Why not simply have faith in your own teams ability.
I didn't say I want them to win a semi final - i simply said i dont want them to go on a cataclysmic run of results that would see them make the change sooner rather than later.

where did i say i want them winning silverware?

Yes you did.

You said you 100% agreed with the poster who wanted them to draw against Lille and to beat the sheep in the semi final.
perhaps i should go back and edit then and say i 95% agree with it.

i am just thinking bigger picture - i would rather they limped on long enough for us to stretch to an insurmountable lead before they make any change that could see them turning it around.

I'd rather they came to us later in the year with that cunt in charge rather than having someone remotely competent in the dugout.

:) Rangers fans wanting that mob to win next week want to take a look at themselves.

That rancid mob are in the middle of a run of fixtures that has the potential to finish them - comprehensive defeat against Lille and dumped out of last years Cup while we pick up another 3 points will destroy them.

Europe and their manufactured treble gone and their imaginary 10 hanging in the balance as we go 9 clear all achieved in 5 games in 2 weeks.They will not come back from that.

Who cares if they sack TLB now or later he will be gone soon enough. And who would be willing to come in and replace him knowing that if they fail to deliver the league they will be gone at the end of the season. Their options would be Wibble, Strachan (is he employable again?), alky Clark or racist Malky. Take your pick none of them will achieve anything.

But no some want them to win a semi final that potentially helps kick start their season again.

Want them to win a semi final that, as their opponents are either a Championship side or the one Premiership side that they have looked convincing against, effectively hands them the trophy, the treble and a further boost.

If that's your preferred option then you should perhaps consider if you are supporting the right club.

There is the potential, including European games, for them to go 4, 5 or 6 games without a win and for their season to largely fall apart. But it appears that some, so called Rangers fans, would prefer that they had an extra game to play and that their manager stay in place a little longer even if it means another trophy for them and a potential boost.

Sometimes I wonder.

i couldnae giveb flying fcuk about last years scottish cup or what they do in the europa.

all that matters to me is winning 55 this year.

for me the best chance of this happening is if they keep lennon in charge.

so i can handle them winning another cup and gaining a point in europe if it means they drop points in the league against motherwell or hibs to help our chances of winning this league.

If this means you question me supporting my team then i guess i can live with that

Rangers fans wanting that mob to win next week want to take a look at themselves.

That rancid mob are in the middle of a run of fixtures that has the potential to finish them - comprehensive defeat against Lille and dumped out of last years Cup while we pick up another 3 points will destroy them.

Europe and their manufactured treble gone and their imaginary 10 hanging in the balance as we go 9 clear all achieved in 5 games in 2 weeks.They will not come back from that.

Who cares if they sack TLB now or later he will be gone soon enough. And who would be willing to come in and replace him knowing that if they fail to deliver the league they will be gone at the end of the season. Their options would be Wibble, Strachan (is he employable again?), alky Clark or racist Malky. Take your pick none of them will achieve anything.

But no some want them to win a semi final that potentially helps kick start their season again.

Want them to win a semi final that, as their opponents are either a Championship side or the one Premiership side that they have looked convincing against, effectively hands them the trophy, the treble and a further boost.

If that's your preferred option then you should perhaps consider if you are supporting the right club.

There is the potential, including European games, for them to go 4, 5 or 6 games without a win and for their season to largely fall apart. But it appears that some, so called Rangers fans, would prefer that they had an extra game to play and that their manager stay in place a little longer even if it means another trophy for them and a potential boost.

Sometimes I wonder.
I have and never will want those vermin mentally challengeds to win anything, period anyone that does is not a Rangers supporter

I lost it when he said he was watching it throw the sheep's nostrils warring a rubber sheep's heed and watching the abberdeen asr min pen throw its nose
Me too mate ,couldn't stop laughing at the idiot.Funny as anything and rubbing the tears from the sheep head eyes. :)) I still think he's at the piss take to be honest .If he's not there s a loose bolt in his head ,nutter

perhaps i should go back and edit then and say i 95% agree with it.

i am just thinking bigger picture - i would rather they limped on long enough for us to stretch to an insurmountable lead before they make any change that could see them turning it around.

I'd rather they came to us later in the year with that cunt in charge rather than having someone remotely competent in the dugout.
Bigger picture?

Bigger picture for me is looking to see Rangers continue winning games and by so doing bring home the title.

Worrying over what the other mob may or may not do in the event of some poor results seriously lacks ambition particularly as we have the opportunity, if we continue winning, to render anything they do meaningless.

There is, as others have suggested, no big name coming in for them to replace TLB and no big money signings arriving in January to deliver their imaginary 10.

The only people who can prevent 55 is ourselves.

If we, the fans, don't have faith in the team to deliver then why should we expect the players and managers to believe.

Perhaps supporting a club where the expectations are slightly less onerous than they are at Ibrox would be more appropriate for some.

Last edited:
Bigger picture?

Bigger picture for me is looking to see Rangers continue winning games and by so doing bring home the title.

Worrying over what the other mob may or may not do in the event of some poor results seriously lacks ambition particularly as we have the opportunity, if we continue winning, to render anything they do meaningless.

There is, as others have suggested, no big name coming in for them to replace TLB and no big money signings arriving in January deliver their imaginary 10.

If we, the fans, don't have faith in the team to deliver then why should we expect the players and managers to believe.

Perhaps supporting a club where the expectations are slightly less onerous than they are at Ibrox would be more appropriate for some.
ok mate and yes understand your points

i just want them to keep TLB because he is a dosser, a jake, and a useless cunt. if that means they win the odd fixture then for me so be it.

WalterLoyal, can't thank you enough for posting the Irish Mick link. I haven't laughed so much in ages. He's got the sheep mask on then realises Aberdeen have a penalty, says he won't look then says he can hardly see it because he's looking through the nostrils :)):)):)):)):)):))
Then the sheep gives out a disgusted OH no! Comedy gold.
Absolutely brilliant.

Let's just focus on ourselves. If we keep doing what we are doing then we won't be stopped. Couldn't give a fuk who manages or plays for that lot.... Some on here had Duffy down as some Mel Gibson in braveheart type player who would let no mere mortal spl player past him. As I say focus on us the rest will take care of itself

Okay...been over having a snoop on KFS.

Enjoy the fear:

McGregor is a brilliant footballer but he isn't a leader.
Christie is overrated. He is so wasteful in his decision making and his all round delivery of the ball on the pitch.
Frimpong is just mostly rubbish.
Duffy...mmm...
I could go on.
Lennon should never have been brought back.
--------------------------------------------------------------
For the first time I feel 10 is in jeopardy.
With the fixture list coming up and lack of confidence throughout the team.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The team may be an issue, the manager may have fostered the environment and needs replacing but one thing that cannot be covered with the word 'may' is that carthorse Duffy who single handedly cost us two points today. He needs chased out of Scotland and Ireland for that matter. How many goals has he cost us in just 1 week
----------------------------------------------
He's cost us goals whenever he's played ffs not only today, the guy should never step onto the pitch for us again!
----------------
Please leave Neil before I start to hate you. This is the worst we’ve been for years and the problems clearly come from the management team down. Leave and take JK & GS with you, let us save our season before it’s too late
-----------------------------------
Lennon will probably get suspended for those referee comments btw

The club is a mess , the authorities will smell blood and penalise
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is something seriously, seriously wrong at Celtic.
For me, I think NL needs replaced now. This season I have no confidence he can win the league.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I initially wrote about a paragraph on my feelings from today's game, but I honestly don't see the point in posting it.

Lennon needs to get gone, and he won't. Status quo.
And the Rangers go marching on about our business.

i couldnae giveb flying fcuk about last years scottish cup or what they do in the europa.

all that matters to me is winning 55 this year.

for me the best chance of this happening is if they keep lennon in charge.

so i can handle them winning another cup and gaining a point in europe if it means they drop points in the league against motherwell or hibs to help our chances of winning this league.

If this means you question me supporting my team then i guess i can live with that
Good for you.

There's an old saying that has some value that states that "success breads success".

A Rangers fan wanting that mhob to win seems bizarre to me but if you are happy with that then great.

If that success leads to them getting a lift and taking the title then I guess you'll happily live with that too.

I do agree that the longer TLB is in place the better for us but he will leave at some point and, if its mid season, then i genuinely don't believe there is anyone coming in on his departure who will save their season irrespective of when he goes.

The only people who can stop 55 is ourselves. We keep winning there is nothing they can do.

ok mate and yes understand your points

i just want them to keep TLB because he is a dosser, a jake, and a useless cunt. if that means they win the odd fixture then for me so be it.
There is a marked difference between accepting the fact that they will win the odd fixture to actually wanting them to win - which is what the original poster you responded to wanted.

I accept, based on subsequent posts, that you didn't fully agree with that position.

I do agree about TLB being useless and, as such, potentially good for us. He is, however, poison and a blight on our game - as such I tend to fluctuate between wanting him to stay to see how much damage he can do to their team and wanting him gone as soon as possible.

Wanting them to win to further either option just wouldn't cross my mind. I'd happily see them lose every game they play.

Bigger picture?

There is, as others have suggested, no big name coming in for them to replace TLB and no big money signings arriving in January deliver their imaginary 10.

I hate listening to our fans talking about their 10, it's all about 55 for me.

Good for you.

There's an old saying that has some value that states that "success breads success".

A Rangers fan wanting that mhob to win seems bizarre to me but if you are happy with that then great.

If that success leads to them getting a lift and taking the title then I guess you'll happily live with that too.

I do agree that the longer TLB is in place the better for us but he will leave at some point and, if its mid season, then i genuinely don't believe there is anyone coming in on his departure who will save their season irrespective of when he goes.

The only people who can stop 55 is ourselves. We keep winning there is nothing they can do.

from all that i posted thats what you take?

that il be happy with them winning the title?

rocket.

There is a marked difference between accepting the fact that they will win the odd fixture to actually wanting them to win - which is what the original poster you responded to wanted.

I accept, based on subsequent posts, that you didn't fully agree with that position.

I do agree about TLB being useless and, as such, potentially good for us. He is, however, poison and a blight on our game - as such I tend to fluctuate between wanting him to stay to see how much damage he can do to their team and wanting him gone as soon as possible.

Wanting them to win to further either option just wouldn't cross my mind. I'd happily see them lose every game they play.
you are raging and I can't really be fucked going round in circles anymore.

I've had a great week, I'm not working tomorrow, I'm chinning red wine and enjoying the recent results.

if accepting they win the odd fixture means that they keep that scumbag cunt in charge then so be it. If that means i'm not welcome round 1288Bear's house for a beer due to un-staunchness and a perceived wavering support then so be it, couldn't really give a fuck to be honest mate.

Back