Kerryfail, Sunday edition.

I want them to win that game,buy lennon some time.
Lennon is a poor manager as once he loses the dressing room he is like a rabbit in the headlights,their board will be flapping and will throw money at someone who might actually know what they are doing.
A semi final cup win before some more dropped points after 2 or 3 league games will suit me just fine before lennon fecks off
Dear oh fucking dear.
I must've entered an alternative universe.

Problem with that lot is they think they have the divine right to win every game and the slightest challenge and they lose the plot

The boy is a fucking crackpot.

"Maybe I need to hire a helicopter, maybe I need to make a big banner. I don't know, I don't know"

This has to be a piss take surely.
How about this one?

ZTbYyMO.png

Looking at the fixtures they really have a tough run:
Away to Lille
Cup Semi v Aberdeen
Home to Sparta Prague
Away to Motherwell
Away to Hibs

That’s going to be a huge test of where their season is going.
Let’s hope their season is down the pan after that lot.

Even if Eddie Howe were to come in, or whoever Timmy deludes himself about who they can attract, the new man will demand at least the equal of the £35m that Lurgan Flopp has been afforded. Can they afford that with the compo bill looming?

Seriously doubt it.

Keep up the pressure Rangers. They don’t like it. They never have done and they never will.

It would be far better if he is punted ( imagine being shown the door by your own - we are all Neil Lennon ). Disarray will follow, there is no magic wand for a new manager coming in to wave.

The sooner this cancer is out of Scotland the better. Get him gone NOW.

Nah i want him there when we win the title this year. His legacy will be the man who blew the tainted ten. They will never forgive the cvnt :)

Dear oh fucking dear.
I must've entered an alternative universe.
Why?
It's a semi final not to win the cup,it will only paper over the cracks before what i would hope to be the inevitable when the car crash continued and more points are lost in the league.
If they get beat against lille and lose the semi final i would expect him gone.
I am totally comfortable with that train of thought,and would love it if that is how it unfolded with us with a healthy lead in the league before he is given the boot

Hope they beat the sheep next in the farce of a Scottish cup. I want them to limp on, never losing enough for him to be sacked but enough draws here and there for every bit of hope to abandon them.
Yip,I'd like them to get a draw against Lille and beat the sheep for a meaningless cup before drawing against both Murderwell and Hivs.
Their cheerleaders can point to 'why sack Lenny who's on a five game unbeaten run?'
while the righteous Rangers romp towards 55 with a ten point lead in the league.

I find it hard to believe they could employ someone as useless as popcorn teeth should they get rid of him.

The next few fixtures are key to this meltdown. Give it another few dropped points and a cup knockout, Clyde SSB might actually be worth a listen to, for the comedy value alone!

It would be far better if he is punted ( imagine being shown the door by your own - we are all Neil Lennon ). Disarray will follow, there is no magic wand for a new manager coming in to wave.

The sooner this cancer is out of Scotland the better. Get him gone NOW.
I completely disagree. The longer TLB is there the better it helps our chances. I wouldn’t put it past DD to throw money at the problem by bringing in a big name and fundIng him in the winter window.

Getting rid of TLB can wait until the off season

They are still convinced we are an average side and they have the better players. I've no problem with them thinking like that. In fact, long may it continue. 55 is going to cause so many mental breakdowns!

Their support will descend into civil war. Half their support will want to concentrate on what went wrong, the other boycotting as the SPFL will recognise it as our 55th title.

Rangers fans wanting that mob to win next week want to take a look at themselves.

That rancid mob are in the middle of a run of fixtures that has the potential to finish them - comprehensive defeat against Lille and dumped out of last years Cup while we pick up another 3 points will destroy them.

Europe and their manufactured treble gone and their imaginary 10 hanging in the balance as we go 9 clear all achieved in 5 games in 2 weeks.They will not come back from that.

Who cares if they sack TLB now or later he will be gone soon enough. And who would be willing to come in and replace him knowing that if they fail to deliver the league they will be gone at the end of the season. Their options would be Wibble, Strachan (is he employable again?), alky Clark or racist Malky. Take your pick none of them will achieve anything.

But no some want them to win a semi final that potentially helps kick start their season again.

Want them to win a semi final that, as their opponents are either a Championship side or the one Premiership side that they have looked convincing against, effectively hands them the trophy, the treble and a further boost.

If that's your preferred option then you should perhaps consider if you are supporting the right club.

There is the potential, including European games, for them to go 4, 5 or 6 games without a win and for their season to largely fall apart. But it appears that some, so called Rangers fans, would prefer that they had an extra game to play and that their manager stay in place a little longer even if it means another trophy for them and a potential boost.

Sometimes I wonder.

Rangers fans wanting that mob to win next week want to take a look at themselves.

That rancid mob are in the middle of a run of fixtures that has the potential to finish them - comprehensive defeat against Lille and dumped out of last years Cup while we pick up another 3 points will destroy them.

Europe and their manufactured treble gone and their imaginary 10 hanging in the balance as we go 9 clear all achieved in 5 games in 2 weeks.They will not come back from that.

Who cares if they sack TLB now or later he will be gone soon enough. And who would be willing to come in and replace him knowing that if they fail to deliver the league they will be gone at the end of the season. Their options would be Wibble, Strachan (is he employable again?), alky Clark or racist Malky. Take your pick none of them will achieve anything.

But no some want them to win a semi final that potentially helps kick start their season again.

Want them to win a semi final that, as their opponents are either a Championship side or the one Premiership side that they have looked convincing against, effectively hands them the trophy, the treble and a further boost.

If that's your preferred option then you should perhaps consider if you are supporting the right club.

There is the potential, including European games, for them to go 4, 5 or 6 games without a win and for their season to largely fall apart. But it appears that some, so called Rangers fans, would prefer that they had an extra game to play and that their manager stay in place a little longer even if it means another trophy for them and a potential boost.

Sometimes I wonder.

Exactly. I want them to continue to suffer with little in the way of redemption and a chance to kickstart their season.

Yip,I'd like them to get a draw against Lille and beat the sheep for a meaningless cup before drawing against both Murderwell and Hivs.
Their cheerleaders can point to 'why sack Lenny who's on a five game unbeaten run?'
while the righteous Rangers romp towards 55 with a ten point lead in the league.

I find it hard to believe they could employ someone as useless as popcorn teeth should they get rid of him.
100% agreed with this and cannot understand why anyone would want them to go on a cataclysmic run of results that would see them make the change.

we saw what they did last time round when Desmond was embarrassed by us in the cup semi final, when they went out and put a £75,000 a week contract down in front of Rodgers.

I am absolutely dreading them making a change as I could honestly see them accepting financial ruin to reach the milestone of 10 in a row that they have convinced themselves is valid. I really do see them pushing the boat out again to make it happen if they consider us to be a viable threat. For that very reason I'd prefer them to limp on under the false impression that it will ultimately be OK by which point, hopefully, it will be too late.

next season they can do whatever the fuck they want, but while we have this chance i dont want them doing anything that could change that.

It’s all about them and Lennon being shite, they won’t accept or recognise that we are a much improved team.

That will be their downfall in my opinion.

And what self respecting manager would take on that lot in mid-season and risk being forever known as the man in charge when the Rangers stopped the 9.75* in a row?

We just need to keep winning and the rest will take care of itself, whoever’s in charge of that scum. In Stevie G we trust.

I lost it when he said he was watching it throw the sheep's nostrils warring a rubber sheep's heed and watching the abberdeen asr min pen throw its nose

Sometimes I wonder.
FANTASTIC POST :

Pay attention those who want them to draw against Lille and win the semi final - defeats will destroy them. Stop with this ridiculous nonsense that a few decent results will keep Lennon longer in a job. This could spur them on. We want them to lose against Lille, lose to Aberdeen because this could shatter confidence and stem any chance of a comeback.

There are none so blind as those who do not want to see.

I still can't comprehend anyone not wanting them to lose.

Admin, Suck, Gub please tell these posters a few more defeats will cripple them with little chance of a resurgence.

The tim finance experts will be out in force again after recent results. Looking forward to seeing what deranged views they have on the matter.

Back