Rangers store prices

Pablo Escobar

Just been paid so went on to see if I could get the hoody I liked with rangers across the front in orange and it's priced at 170 quid surely that's a mistake?, Some of the stuff is vastly overpriced put me right off, anyone else feel the same ?

That will be the waterproof Rangers version of the Garcia Hoodie I imagine. Same price as their Castore branded version I think.

There's cheaper hoodies in there if that's what you want. You don't 'have' to pay £170 for the top of the range version.

Just been paid so went on to see if I could get the hoody I liked with Rangers across the front in orange and it's priced at 170 quid surely that's a mistake?, Some of the stuff is vastly overpriced put me right off, anyone else feel the same ?
Go in and actually feel the quality of the hoody and you’ll realise why it’s priced the way it is!!!

Ive got the castor hoodie , top quality and a great top, but pricey.

recently bought the lifestyle rangers hoodie at £ 55 and very happy with the quality of this .

200.gif

Go in and actually feel the quality of the hoody and you’ll realise why it’s priced the way it is!!!
I was in the Liverpool Castore store 2 weeks ago (lot of Rangers stuff on display and big pic of SG in the window) and I will still never be able to get my head around £200 tops. I can still go to Slaters and get a decent suit for that money. Am I out of touch?

Just been paid so went on to see if I could get the hoody I liked with Rangers across the front in orange and it's priced at 170 quid surely that's a mistake?, Some of the stuff is vastly overpriced put me right off, anyone else feel the same ?

I've got the Garcia hoodie. Not Rangers one just Castores and its unbelievable quality. A bit steep but once you see it and have it on can tell why. Can literally hold arm under tap and water will just run off it.

I was in the Liverpool Castore store 2 weeks ago (lot of Rangers stuff on display and big pic of SG in the window) and I will still never be able to get my head around £200 tops. I can still go to Slaters and get a decent suit for that money. Am I out of touch?
Like me, yes you are :D

I was thinking about getting my 6 year old son the the third kit anthem jacket.l for football practice. Has anyone got one them I’m just wondering if they are any good?

Yes is the short answer.

This is not a brag of any sort (it was actually the lunacy of youth) but I was paying £100+ for shirts and £70 for T-shirts in the mid 90s.

Premium gear (and the main Castore - not the replica strips - stuff is) is around about that these days.

Go and buy a light jacket like this...it's the same price.

I ordered a snood, Facemask and game day jacket last week and they are still govigg Nd out the castore booklets that have the WATP10 code on the back but anytime I’ve tried to use the code it doesn’t work. I take it this has lapsed this code?

also the facemask was to small so wanted to send it back but they aren’t taking returns on face masks which is understandable due to health and safety reasons

Yes is the short answer.

This is not a brag of any sort (it was actually the lunacy of youth) but I was paying £100+ for shirts and £70 for T-shirts in the mid 90s.

Premium gear (and the main Castore - not the replica strips - stuff is) is around about that these days.

Go and buy a light jacket like this...it's the same price.

Do you still spend big money on clothes or did the lunacy pass? LOL

I ordered a snood, Facemask and game day jacket last week and they are still govigg Nd out the castore booklets that have the WATP10 code on the back but anytime I’ve tried to use the code it doesn’t work. I take it this has lapsed this code?

also the facemask was to small so wanted to send it back but they aren’t taking returns on face masks which is understandable due to health and safety reasons
That code is only for Castore’s own stuff, not the Rangers gear

Some people choose to spend a lot of money of certain items. Someone might think, why waste money on a suit I’ll never wear much but a decent hoody I will wear a lot.

I like clothes and choose to spend a bit of money something if I like it but I get some people being turned off by the price of clothing items in general these days.

Who wears suits unless you're going to a wedding or funeral :))

Do you still spend big money on clothes or did the lunacy pass? LOL

My suits are more expensive than yours! :D

I still spend a fair amount on clothes, aye. I wouldn't think twice about dropping "Castore prices" on something. The difference is now that it's not my entire wage that's going on it as it was when I was an apprentice.

I've got the Garcia hoodie. Not Rangers one just Castores and its unbelievable quality. A bit steep but once you see it and have it on can tell why. Can literally hold arm under tap and water will just run off it.
My son has it, its like a rubber hoodie :)) . He loves it I don't, each to their own.
We/he have had a lot of stuff shipped over. Impressed with the service and quality.
My only complaint is stock levels online meaning multiple orders and shipping costs for us

Getting a Garcia for my Christmas, tried it on the other day to be sure right size and it feels amazing on. Deffo feels like you are paying more for a reason with it, not just for the badge(which is pretty invisible in the dark grey one I got anyway )

100% mate
Its insane the cost of the stuff.
“Luxury” or not.
We are a football club not a yachting club.

Store on Buchanan Street is coming along nicely, from the wee bits i can see when im heading to work.

Sky are also renovating the old Burton/Topman (cant remember which) on the corner and that is now going to be their first walk in 'store' of sorts. Will make that bit look pretty good i think.

Back