‘Someone’ has paid bots to post negative replies to Rangers official accounts

Same thing happens on every NFL teams tweets. Same tweet repeats non stop. Very annoying.

I’m not sure it’s bots, it’s these accounts set up by wee guy who have automated replies on for Rangers Tweets. It‘s under every Celtic, Barcelona, Man City etc tweet
Almost impossible to do via an API now for auto replies. Picked up by twitters filters and put to the bottom of the comments, if displayed at all.

These aren't showing in the " view other tweets" on pages so it's 100% paid for.

I wonder who?

Every Rangers post is followed by replies like “I am a Juventus fan and was going to support Rangers, but decided to follow Celtic’ with identical tweets from ‘fans’ of other European clubs, utterly bizarre.
Bots? Probably 12 year olds. And 40 year old 12 year olds.

Do the accounts then have links in the bio in an attempt to direct to gambling sites or anything and make some revenue from it?

How bizarre.

Somebody (or multiple people) somewhere is that interested in Rangers they actually pay for shite like this. They know our kitmans name and what player has kids etc? Outside a few key players and the racist bigot, I couldn't name their squad, coaching or backroom staff, when or who they are playing. Ill give them one thing, when you believe they have reached the lowest rung of pathetic they somehow manage to find a way to sink further.

Yes mate, thats correct.

It happens all the time in the modern music industry in which having 1000's of likes on your profile to make you seem popular is more important than the music itself.
Your example makes sense, unreal they’re spending money on that!

Edit: Kate Upton is magnificent!

Last edited:
Celtic apparently have more followers than us, yet we have almost a million more interactions a month than them which shows the real followers from the ones they bought.

Would anyone put it past them to buy bots to reply negatively to us?
To be fair wasn’t Celtic’s account made like four years before ours?

Imagine spending all your universal credit on spambots because you're that obsessed with everything red, white and blue.

Someone had paid for trolling bot accounts set up by sad wee noncey sorts to spam the Rangers timeline on twitter with guff.

They are easy to spot
Names like Penaldo and using terms like as an honest Rangers fan.
That name is some anagram of paedo. Clearly a Celtic fan.

Back