Old Rangers Shop products you liked

A Brian Laudrap & Gazza Figurine, was probably 1996/97 season. I had the gazza one and my cousin has the Laudrap one.

Think we broke them.

Edit: on phone so can’t post phone but this is it

Last edited:
1.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
10.jpeg
11.jpeg
12.jpeg
13.jpeg
14.jpeg
15.jpeg
16.jpeg
17.jpeg
18.jpeg
19.jpeg

I had a big Rangers crest belt buckle back in around 1973. No idea where it went, probably be worth a bit now

There used to be an Italian range that had a discreet red white and blue 3 stripe logo.
Still got the belt though need to renew the blue enamel on it.
When i first got it I wore it to work and got pulled in by boss as a complaint had been made i was wearing a Rangers belt. Showed him and he said dont see anything wrong with it. Said to me to forget about it and go back to work and he'll deal with it. Next minute mentally challenged goes i to bosses office and few minutes comes out face all red. At lunch i asked him what he was in for earlier and he turned on me and said you and you fuckin belt got me a warning for wasting bosses time.
Only a mentally challenged could recognise a dicreet Rangers logo that had literally only been released a week before. Fuckin weirdos

That catalogue is great viewing.
I still have the thick cotton Rangers tartan dress shirt and in great condition, worn twice.

I got a rangers leather jacket from the shop along towards Glasgow cross when I was 15/16 (93/94 maybe). Bomber jacket style with rangers lining. Was an absolute belter.

Back