Old Rangers Shop products you liked

A Brian Laudrap & Gazza Figurine, was probably 1996/97 season. I had the gazza one and my cousin has the Laudrap one.

Think we broke them.

Edit: on phone so can’t post phone but this is it

I didn’t know there was a Laudrup one, I’ll need to find it to go with these:

grass.png

I didn’t know there was a Laudrup one, I’ll need to find it to go with these:

I bought these for my oldest son when he was wee, always remember a match against St J we won 3-2 he totally ignored the match and played with these dolls during the game.

He took great pleasure handing them to his wee brother a few years ago and they are still in really good condition. Laudrup, Gazza and McCoist. Will take a picture when I am collecting the wee man from his mums tomorrow and post up the 3 of them together.

Darts flights,
Funny story about Rangers flights, I had a spare set which I put on this mentally challenged pricks darts which he left on the bar, he picked them and threw them in the glass bin behind the bar thinking they were mine and walked out, he only found out the next day when he was looking for them before he went out and by that time the bin was empty.

you would think there would still be a market for cheap tat like we used to have. Seems to be clothing based now for a lot of clubs in the uk

A Brian Laudrap & Gazza Figurine, was probably 1996/97 season. I had the gazza one and my cousin has the Laudrap one.

Think we broke them.

Edit: on phone so can’t post phone but this is it

I still have the Ally one at my Da’s.

I used to enjoy going in and buying the little prints of the players, normally signed as well. Was good as a young kid as you could afford a signed print. If I remember correctly they where postcard size.

Now you are at the hands of people who have cornered the market. Always wondered how they are able to get so many things signed at once.
I enjoyed collecting the photo prints of the players as well!
They were postcard size but the Copland Road shop also sold smaller photo prints!

Another vote for the FollowFollow alarm clock. Loved that lighting up and playing the tube to start the day.

My daughter and brother had one, it was the only thing that woke her up in the morning. Brother used to take his on holidays with him. Would love to be able to buy one for my grandson.

No 1 all time best, for me was the FF alarm clock. I recently came across mine but the shutters which hide the wee players are broke.

you would think there would still be a market for cheap tat like we used to have. Seems to be clothing based now for a lot of clubs in the uk
I bought, and still have, some white RFC Rangers ankle socks.
I bought about 20 pairs, fashionable at the time, and still wear them. Apparently ankle socks, rather than trainer socks are coming back into fashion.
Well, what would I know at 73.
Anyone like to tell me how to post a pic???

I always wanted the Rangers American Football top from the 80s.

And I always thought we should do a retro rugby-style top in the blue and white hoops of our early shirts, just to wind them up!

Back