Match Thread Rangers v Lech Poznan - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Credit to Poznan, they came to try for the three point tonight. Their first half performance actually reminded me of us. Our fitness is superb now and having enough players to rotate in and out is a luxury we have never had for years. Well done Rangers, well deserved 3 points.
I was hoping for a goal fest but a few of the more savvy Bears called this one right.

Great result. Not at our best, and there were moments when they broke away that had me worried, but another win keeps the confidence building.

3pts Sunday please to put the icing on another great week.

A great 3 pts.

It seems too simple to say we started playing once Alfie came on, but we did. Our tactics suit a pressing striker.

Lech looked much less dangerous against us than they did in their game against Benfica.

Good win and solid performance

Pleased we won that even when off the pace. Nevertheless some great performances from Davis, Kamara, Borna etc. Alfie done it yet again for us and looked more like himself. My only negative is SG persisting with Barker. Jones for me is the better impact wide man.

Shaggers time wasting is one of my favourite things in the world

Love when the ball is stuck on top of the net and he arses about for about a minute getting it down
or one of the Euro games last year where they had another ball ready to take the corner and he popped it back on to the pitch :)):))

Scrappy game, but 3 points in the bag and we never really looked like we were in any really danger. Good work Rangers.

Well, a well deserved win.

What a cross from Barisic and what a header from Alfie. Superb.

We weren't at our best but got the win. Pleased with that. Gerrard really needs to insist our players hit the ball more often from outside the box. We are so capable it's unreal but just don't do it.

I like Ally's point about Morelos just getting in front of Tav on the cross. I'd love to put a pedometer on Tav for a match.

Credit to Poznan, they came to try for the three point tonight. Their first half performance actually reminded me of us. Our fitness is superb now and having enough players to rotate in and out is a luxury we have never had for years. Well done Rangers, well deserved 3 points.
I was hoping for a goal fest but a few of the more savvy Bears called this one right.

They were not a bad team at all.

Neither are the papes.

Or Liege.

Thing is we defend like phuck to keep clean sheets.

I'v been a supporter of 50 years. I'v never been as relaxed going into the last 10 as I am with this team.

Another fine result. I was fearful before the game as I never feel comfortable when we're being heavily fancied to win in Europe. Every team in every game needs to be treated as serious opposition. If any team has the ability to reach the group stages of the Europa they must be a decent side.

Back