MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Morelos needs to take better care of the ball today. Few times now moves have broken down with him and they've broke on us. Third goal takes the game well away from them.

I don't know if he is just being outmuscled or slightly off it

Alfie has been fantastic, I know he's lacking goals but the team are more than making up for it around him.
His defending from the front closing everything down is great and his link up past has improved immensely the past few weeks.
I know Defoe took him under his wing last year but I think you can see a bit of Roofe's play rubbing of on him as well this season.
He's learning from both and will be a better rounded player for it

Good performance in this first half even with the referees blatant attempt at keeping the sheep in the match . Despite us being in the lead comfortably and if we do go onto win this match that fcucking scandalous decision by that rat Walsh should still be challenged. That is the kind of decision that on another day could easily cost us points . We have seen it many times in the past.

Alfie has been fantastic, I know he's lacking goals but the team are more than making up for it around him.
His defending from the front closing everything down is great and his link up past has improved immensely the past few weeks.
I know Defoe took him under his wing last year but I think you can see a bit of Roofe's play rubbing of on him as well this season.
He's learning from both and will be a better rounded player for it
He is working hard and dragging yge defence about. However aberdeens chances have come from his slack passing, he needs to improve on that.

Back