The Gaffer’s Jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are perfectly acceptable equivalents in Robertson’s Rainwear ‘swing park ‘ range and I believe there are other versions by the designer Mat Alan.

can't believe no-one has trotted out the now infamous line of 'looks like it's from Debenhams'

My wife just pointed this out.

‘You’d look a complete spanner and frankly, you don’t need the contrast between you and him highlighted.’

Harsh but fair.
That happened to me when I went for a haircut as a teenager.

"I'll have that one", pointing to one of the many posters of hairstyles on the walls

"I can do the haircut, but don't be blaming me when you don't look anything like the photo. Know what I mean?"

"Aye, just the usual then."

He’s proving reticent. The whole ‘200 yards away’ thing is an issue too.
Nah. Give it time. I'm sure that whole distance restraining order thingy is just a Covid precaution. Don't take it personally. I'm sure he'd be flattered by you turning up wearing the same clothes as him also. He won't be freaked out in the slightest... unless of course they are his actual clothes :eek:

£20 grand? Am I reading that correctly? That’s astonishing is it definitely the same one I said to my wife I really liked his jacket but that’s out of my league also!

No, that jacket isn't even anything like the one the gaffer wears.

I posted this on another thread, but that jacket is so cool it looked like both McInnes and Kris Boyd copied the gaffer yesterday.
But just remember, cool is someting you can't buy.
The jacket on Stevie, cool, classy ,stylish.
The same jacket on say someone like Lennon- it would look like he stole it from one of those charity bins in a supermarket car park.

The one he had on yesterday looked like a Hugo Boss one but as someone says before it’s normally a Mackage Camron jacket he wears.

Gaffers jacket this time isnt makage.
I don't know what it is but it has a square badge on the left shoulder that looks like Boss but is probably something more expensive.

Mr Edgar tomorrow’s press conference: Good morning Steven! :D Benfica tomorrow night with the conditions at Ibrox how do you go about tomorrow’s nights game in preparation and where did you get the jacket you had on Sunday and what’s the brand? Thanks

And it would still be a better question than the nonsense asked by Scottish journalists

Yes, it’s that time of the year again :))

What is it and where can I get it?

A bit off topic, but last years coat was far superior IMHO. I think is was his own brand going by the threads at the time, but I bought an almost identical one from GEOX. I still wear it to go for staunch walks before kick off.

Just heard Gerrard's post match interview. When asked about Alfredo being subbed and not being happy, Gerrard added "I know I was happy".

There was one distinctive laugh heard from the assembled media that was noticeably louder than the others. ;)

Just ask him for a loan of it @David Edgar

Fantastic to see Gok Wan RSC out in full force tonight :))

Interesting that the delivery fee for Gerrard’s £21k jacket was more than TLB’s trackie top from the Barras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back