Russell Martin signed - Official

The last 4 years or so have pretty much exclusively been at CB mate.

A good, no nonsense defender who'll help us cut out the slack goals we sometimes lose.

Excellent signing.

You sure mate?

Played at CH for Scotland but I thought he was RB for Norwich at the time?

Can't say I'm over the moon about this but I might go out and get myself one of these before they sell out.:D

images

According to Norwich fans mate he joined them as a RB, but as I stated earlier he's played pretty much all his games at CB since 2013.

Fair enough mate.

When we were initially linked my immediate thought was that the rumours about Tavernier leaving were true.

Perhaps it means Alves is on his way instead?

How was the atmosphere in the summer transfer window? How many worked out? How long did it take for the doom and gloom to take over?

In the summer we signed 4 Portuguese, 2 Mexicans and 1 Colombian.

Some worked, but for the most part bringing so many players from left field to a league alien to them was never going to work.

The difference in this window is we are signing players who will have a bit of nous about the club and the league.

You know what Im getting at.

Why should I be just because I dont like who we are signing? Should I just be positive and happy clap along? Nah not me mate.
If its such an issue for you then why comment just to get a rise from folk. Seems awful purile to me bud

Back