Sparta 12/5 on the coupon tonight

A comparatively better record than previous managers

Being less shite then before doesn't guarantee them a result tonight

Nobody said they were guarunteed a result tonight.

I just suggested, and it wasnt me that made the original point, that the "they lost at home to Sparta so away will be even harder" is a pretty flawed and simplistic argument.

Lennon's away record in Europe since his return is good. That's undeniable. As undeniable as his home form has been catastrophic. These are just facts. You can acknowledge that without thinking he is a good human being.

Loving Craigan's co-commentary again:

"Sparta are a decent side, not a great side" - what does that make C*ltc?
"Celtic were in control" followed two seconds later by saying that they were allowing cross after cross into their penalty box - so not really in control then?
"Worst case scenario they go in level at half-time" - two minutes later, 2-1 to the home side.

Didn't realize they were an earlier kick off than us. Pleasant viewing. I do not think there is really any bad result for us in these games now;

If they lose, they carry on a fucking terrible run and it gets just that little bit harder for them to recover. If that results in tlb getting the bullet, I think we would see a kennedy strachan dream team and that has disaster written all over it.

If they win it is some tissue paper draped across the cavern that is their form. The look like they will concede multiple goals per game and they simply rely on the odd moment of good play to give them any kind of chance of a result. A win from this position does not change that.

Mon Sparta, take another few off them.

That’s dreadful from the Sparta wall, there.

Don’t let these gimps back into it, AC

I’m genuinely sick of the commentators that I’ve witnessed on tim games, they had a reasonable attack just after kickoff and they were waxing lyrical as if it was Barcelona!
theyre fucking deranged going on about how well they’re playing bumming them right up!! They’re dreadful, no amount of gaslighting the audience is Gona prove otherwise.
Let them - it's hilarious how detached from reality they are.

"Celtic were in control" followed two seconds later by saying that they were allowing cross after cross into their penalty box - so not really in control then?
"Worst case scenario they go in level at half-time" - two minutes later, 2-1 to the home side.

It's embarrassing the standard of commentators and pundits we have that cover Scottish football.

He has just said Celtic have better players than them all over the pitch.

While the aggregate score was 6-2 to Sparta.

Craigan is the ultimate mentally challenged ring licker, some of the shite that spills from his mouth is cringe times 100.

Commentary is brutal. "Celtic looking like their usual selves at the start of this half" - been pish away in europe for years and pish all season.

Craigan saying the have better players again, Hartson saying Christie is the best player in Scotland.

The amount of pish we have to listen to is unreal.

With it on in the background, and you hear Hamilton screaming "Christieeeeee" in borderline orgasmic tones, you quickly look at the telly thinking it must have been really really close to going in.

Fucking no where near, sit doon Hamilton.

Craigan summing up Scottish football in one sentence. "if the keeper was that good with the ball at his feet, he'd be playing centre midfield".

Aye just boot it up the park then.

I haven’t read all this thread so it’s doubtless been said already, but that kit of theirs is absolutely fucking putrid man. Hideous

Craigan saying the have better players again, Hartson saying Christie is the best player in Scotland.

The amount of pish we have to listen to is unreal.
Craigan demonstrating why he’s not a manager, even at amateur level.
Said he would go man dor man on them :D

The second half has confirmed both these teams are pish and would/will finish 3rd/4th in Scotland.

To be fair to the papes they are all over Sparta, without really threatening. I’m turning it off.

Back