Sparta 12/5 on the coupon tonight

gn24.png

They got a gubbing at home, what makes you think they should be winning?

Because under Lennon they have consistently achieved better results away from home in Europe.

Their eliminations to Cluj and Copenhagen, they came from dismal home defeats after creditible away draws. Even this season, two pathetic home defeats and a very decent draw at Lille.

It's not hard to see why people thought they might get a result tonight. They still might.

I'm split on another loss tonight. IMO, we need Lennon to stay in post as long as possible. A roaring defeat tonight would speed that up.
They won't sack him, if they were to it would be Kennedy or McGhee taking it on and I am ok with that.

No serious manager is going to take that role with the possibility of losing the league this season and being hated forever. Considering the money they have spent recently as well they aren't going to offering anyone new a big kitty in January.

Lennon will only get the bullet when the league is mathematically over.

Any kind of win could spark them into life to go on a run domestically.

I want them pumped and broken as much and as often as possible. Winning this league is up to our talents, not the lack of from TLB.

Moan the Sparta.

Another goal from their left. Another goal where the wonder teenage girl is posted missing.

I actually thought they would get a win tonight and put them on my coupon. But this is hilarious. Happy to lose that coupon.

Hartson is livid haha , hope they get him to %^*& before our game comes on. Hate how they do that back to back pish with them on the same channel

Because under Lennon they have consistently achieved better results away from home in Europe.

Their eliminations to Cluj and Copenhagen, they came from dismal home defeats after creditible away draws. Even this season, two pathetic home defeats and a very decent draw at Lille.

It's not hard to see why people thought they might get a result tonight. They still might.
A comparatively better record than previous managers

Being less shite then before doesn't guarantee them a result tonight

Well, you can only hope

It really pains me that Scott Brown has been fortunate enough to captain Celtic during these past 10 years, he is a truly abomination of a footballer, I mean that in every sense of the word

he can’t pass, can’t tackle without fouling and basically falls about on his arse constantly

he is pathetic

can't believe you're talking him up like that

he's nowhere near that good

Hartson "He timed his run to perfection"

He actually ran offside at first, had to check his run and start it again. He was lucky there was little pressure on the ball.

Edouard also played three players onside at the first goal, along with McGregor.

I’m genuinely sick of the commentators that I’ve witnessed on tim games, they had a reasonable attack just after kickoff and they were waxing lyrical as if it was Barcelona!
theyre fucking deranged going on about how well they’re playing bumming them right up!! They’re dreadful, no amount of gaslighting the audience is Gona prove otherwise.

They should be a lot more nervous and resigned to defeat than they are. Their team are shite

Laxalt record. World beater!!

v Rangers leaked 2, lost
v Milan leaked 3, lost
v Aberdeen leaked 3, draw
v Lille leaked 2, draw
v Aberdeen clean sheet, win
v Sparta Prague leaked 4, lost
v Motherwell leaked 1, win
v Hibs leaked 2, drew
v Sparta Prague leaked 2 so far

Didn't realize they were an earlier kick off than us. Pleasant viewing. I do not think there is really any bad result for us in these games now;

If they lose, they carry on a fucking terrible run and it gets just that little bit harder for them to recover. If that results in tlb getting the bullet, I think we would see a kennedy strachan dream team and that has disaster written all over it.

If they win it is some tissue paper draped across the cavern that is their form. The look like they will concede multiple goals per game and they simply rely on the odd moment of good play to give them any kind of chance of a result. A win from this position does not change that.

Mon Sparta, take another few off them.

That last minute free kick off the bar was a huge bit of luck

Sparta not been great in all honesty

Just seen Sparta's goals. That is absolutely horrific defending, particularly the 2nd goal.

I kind of want them to get a draw now, just to keep Lennon in a job!

Back