Gerrard phones Lennon

Working in the Liiverpoool area the accent is spot on. I thought it was pretty funny. How did he get in our changing room though?

The Gerrard ones aren't usually funny but I like some of his other impressions like Rodgers and Lampard.

Not sure how this guy gets so much coverage and attention, he is dreadful - his impressions are abysmal.
Working in the Liiverpoool area the accent is spot on. I thought it was pretty funny. How did he get in our changing room though?
giphy.gif

His name is Stewart Hay. He comes from Coatbridge and he's a Rangers' fan through and through.
His names Darren Farley and hes from Liverpool.

That was funnier than his usual stuff. Apart from the irritating 'Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh course' he does 100 times a video when impersonating Gerrard. At least that wasnt the extent of the joke this time.

His name is Stewart Hay. He comes from Coatbridge and he's a Rangers' fan through and through.

Please ignore. My sister sent me a clip of Stewart Hay from Coatbridge which I cant find now and somehow Ive got this mixed up with this guy. I must have headed too many balls.

The first time I heard him I thought he was very good, that wasnt particularly funny though.

Back