Premier Sports deals.

My years subscription runs out Monday thankfully - got it on Black Friday last year with the full year for £50 I think.

Been keeping an eye out this year but nothing yet.

They are doing 12 months for £80 for Black Friday this year.

that’s not a bad deal, but given that out of everything they’ll show I only watch us it’s a micro break on Sunday evening for me.

I fancy Amsterdam for a couple of hours.

that’s not a bad deal, but given that out of everything they’ll show I only watch us it’s a micro break on Sunday evening for me.

I had it for £49 last year. I won’t be paying £80 with all the Premier League matches live this next month and god knows how long after.

My normal destination. However I noticed a month or so back it wouldn't work and, when checking why by searching for where my IP address was located, I noticed that it showed London. Weird as f*ck and clearly some sort of glitch with my VPN provider, Private Internet Access (PIA).

Sadly I now have to go to Paris.:rolleyes::)

VB is it on unlimited package or separate purchase, whilst “on holiday”?
You can get it on the Unlimited (overseas) package. I'd assume that by tomorrow there will be the option to purchase a 3 day Unlimited Pass - for those overseas or 'overseas' - at £9.99. VPN required if in the UK of course.

There's an audio only option for those in the UK as well.

Looks like monthly is £12.99 that would also cover the next round assuming we are in it and on tv

My years subscription runs out Monday thankfully - got it on Black Friday last year with the full year for £50 I think.

Been keeping an eye out this year but nothing yet.
What football do they have apart from the league cup

TV sports rights is the one area where the consumer is adversely affected by competition.

Better off with Sky having a monopoly.

Where do you sign up?

I've went into the chanell there but no promo code option.. I'm with Virgin.

I logged in and then hit the home button to get to the subscribe page and then the promo code box is at payment stage.

Rangers tv for me. Unless you don’t know how to stream RTV I don’t know why anyone would pick premier over it.

sickening having to pay all these subscriptions, this will be the first game I haven't been able to watch live all season.

I might look at taking a trip abroad mind you, happy to give RTV my money but not these robbing bastards.

If you sign up using SALE, can you cancel and when do you need to cancel to stop the next payment.

Anyone able to help here? I'm trying to add a new Payment method with Premier but keep getting 2 red bars at the stop advising there is a 'system error' and 'error when contacting server' when adding my new bank account details.

Anyone else getting this or know how to sort it?

My normal destination. However I noticed a month or so back it wouldn't work and, when checking why by searching for where my IP address was located, I noticed that it showed London. Weird as f*ck and clearly some sort of glitch with my VPN provider, Private Internet Access (PIA).

Sadly I now have to go to Paris.:rolleyes::)
I'm in the USA.. California is lovely at this time of year :)

I assume when you are buying RTV from abroad its the 3 day £9.99 package rather than individual games?

Back