Derek McInnes

He's that good he took the '*2nd team' in Scotland to 3rd! lol

*in their minds!

He hasn't got the bottle to win a trophy, when we were not in the league they had a chance but blew it!
As much of a dick as he is, didn't he win a cup final with the sheep?

More than happy to be corrected if I'm wrong as I can't stand him.

What the utter %^*& were our board doing approaching him ?

Trolling us all ?
Derek Mc Innes was never approached officially by Rangers, Aberdeen came out publicly prior to our supposed attempt, and stated he was staying in Aberdeen, thank %^*&, as I would have stuck my season ticket in the bin if that wee arsehole and his mentally challenged sidekick were going manage my team.

McInnes and Tony the mentally challenged will never win anything

A pair of useless talentless tossers

I am so pleased they didn’t accept the job at Rangers

We really lucked out they bottled it

Derek Mc Innes was never approached officially by Rangers, Aberdeen came out publicly prior to our supposed attempt, and stated he was staying in Aberdeen, thank %^*&, as I would have stuck my season ticket in the bin if that wee arsehole and his mentally challenged sidekick were going manage my team.
He was a lot closer to signing on than you think extremely close.

Same as we had no interest in Zungu.

McInnes had verbally agreed to be our manager. Was on the road down but shat it and called Aberdeen to say he was staying and they quickly released a statement to make it look like he was never coming.

Thank %^*&.

How McInnes has kept himself in that post for so long now is mind-boggling. League Cup aside I don’t recall him achieving anything else of note.

How McInnes has kept himself in that post for so long now is mind-boggling. League Cup aside I don’t recall him achieving anything else of note.
1 League Cup win, his record up there is dreadful, there was one season when they should have won the league against a rotten Tim team, imo. But he shat it.

Was he %^*&, you keep dreaming mate.
Aye, Dave King issued the statement he did, and after having to be talked down from what he actually wanted to say for hours, because he wasn’t close. He was the de facto manager in the middle of the day, even deciding who he wanted to play after that day’s disciplinary meeting at Hampden. Thankfully by 3 o’clock Stewart Milne had convinced him to stay with the sheep. At the time there weren’t a huge number of suitable alternatives available we have to remember. However, McInnes wasn’t a bullet missed he was a nuclear missile missed.

Last edited:
1 League Cup win, his record up there is dreadful, there was one season when they should have won the league against a rotten Tim team, imo. But he shat it.
I remember that season, they were several points clear going into November and lost 5 from 6.

Then I think they actually conceded 2nd to Motherwell on the last day with a 90th minute goal.

Been shitting the bed for years now.

Aye, Dave King issued the statement he did, and after having to be talked down from what he actually wanted to say for hours, because he wasn’t close. He was the de facto manager in the middle of the day, even deciding who he wanted to play after that day’s disciplinary meeting at Hampden. Thankfully by 3 o’clock Stewart Milne had convinced him to stay the sheep. At the time there weren’t a huge number of suitable alternatives available we have to remember. However, McInnes wasn’t a bullet missed he was a nuclear misled missed.
Mate, We‘ll agree to disagree, however we‘re both in agreement that he would have been that wrong choice for Rangers.

those second places in our absence were meant to secure champs league place.
the sheep were geared to beat dundee hivs to those riches, not challenge the tims.

He's doing a decent job at the sheep, for me.

I don't stress too much over, DM.

Seems there is a lot of hate for him.

Do we really need a Derek McIness thread every time Aberdeen lose or drop points?

I'm sure we're all were aware by now that it was a lucky escape.

Back