"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

I can deny it and I do deny it.

It has nothing to do with Covid. Period.

They would have been doing it if there was no Covid and they wouldn't have been doing it if their team wasn't shite.
Maybe the effect of covid is that there are much less of them there than would have been otherwise. If there had been a home crowd there today it could have been much uglier.

This is not representative of the Celtic support looks more to me like the the Real or Continuity Celtic support. We need comrade Tommy appearing on you tube.

I await the comments from SG along the lines Bhoys will be Bhoys and it is to be expected and shows their commitment to the "hoops".

I’m not trying to make excuses for them it’s totally out of order. However there is a lot more than just their team losing in that scene there. This Covid situation has affected us all and this might be their chance to vent some anger...

A lot of us have lost our livelihoods and this is definitely a part of the scene. Most of us are controlling it, but these idiots have lost the plot.

As I said though. Still out of order.
This has nothing to do with Covid or lockdown, they are insignificant scum who should be taken to task for this. This would have happened, lockdown vor no lockdown. No excuses for this

EoAw_-PXEAQ9SVP

Watching the poets get lairy
It's not very pretty I tell thee
Down by the Piggeries
Fences pulled down by Timothy

It's not very sensible either

Players cars getting beaten
Here comes some more policemen
Lots of poets and they're reekin
Its not very sanitary either

I predict a riot
I predict a riot
I predict a riot
I predict a riot

Look theres a bottle that's plastic
Lurgan Flopp in a tracksuit has kicked it
Hop and a skip nearly missed it
0-2 to Ross takes the biscuit

I predict a riot
I predict a riot
I predict a riot
I predict a riot

And if there's anybody left in the piggeries
Say these fans a separate entity
Such a shame for Timo thee
Out of the cup to Ross County

I predict a riot
I predict a riot
I predict a riot
I predict a riot

This has nothing to do with Covid or lockdown, they are insignificant scum who should be taken to task for this. This would have happened, lockdown vor no lockdown. No excuses for this
100%. COVID will be the excuse used by Aamar Anwar when he defends his fellow traitors.

All joking aside those are diabolical scenes because your football team got beat. A lot of important people encouraged and were compliant in allowing their fans group to get to the position where they believe they can virtually get away with anything.
Water cannons needs.

Hopefully the announcement will be Lennon out, Duffy as caretaker manager till the end of the season!

As long as the replacement is of the "Celtic minded" persuasion, they too will wilt under the pressure we're applying.

I’m not justifying it, it is out of order and should not happen. They should get punished to the full extent of the law. That are fuckwits of the highest order. But you can’t deny there’s an effect of Covid in that scene.

This was always going to happen, Covid or not.

10IAR has consumed them for years and some just can't cope with the thought that it might not happen.

Back