"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

Watching some of the videos posted from Twitter, you'll notice that the majority of them are grown men! Not some silly teenage anger....but grown, middle aged, men! Self entitled ar$eholes the lot of them.....
I wonder how many of them would have stuck by their club if they had been demoted to the bottom league to start over?

If it was ever likely its just set back their campaign to have fans back in any time soon. Despite the attempts to big this up, we're clearly coping better with it than they are.

I wonder how our so called balanced media will report these scenes ? It’s a riot. Police attacked and during a time when the city is in the most severe level of restrictions. The whole lot of them should be arrested. The greatest fans in the world? Don’t make me laugh, they are inbred scum.

Watching some of the videos posted from Twitter, you'll notice that the majority of them are grown men! Not some silly teenage anger....but grown, middle aged, men! Self entitled ar$eholes the lot of them.....
I wonder how many of them would have stuck by their club if they had been demoted to the bottom league to start over?
People who have been scarred for life by MoJo and the 90s.

Wee Nicola announcement tomorrow
League is cancelled due to the mankhy mob behaviour last evening
She won't actually name them but do her usual of condemning all acts of violence etc.
On the other hand she could use this as a good smokescreen to deflect from her own goings-on.

All joking aside those are diabolical scenes because your football team got beat. A lot of important people encouraged and were compliant in allowing their fans group to get to the position where they believe they can virtually get away with anything.
"A lot of important people encouraged and were compliant in allowing their fans group to get to the position where they believe they can virtually get away with anything."

Thats exactly what happened regarding their behaviour. Time to put a stop to it.

I wonder how our so called balanced media will report these scenes ? It’s a riot. Police attacked and during a time when the city is in the most severe level of restrictions. The whole lot of them should be arrested. The greatest fans in the world? Don’t make me laugh, they are inbred scum.
Not one journalist will condemn these animals and in a few days time, we will have SNP politicians asking about the heavy police presence which ‘ only added fuel to the fire ‘

Just seen the footage of them. Throwing crash barriers at the police who are doing their job trying to protect the players. Did you see them trying to get to the players cars. Best fans in the world my arse. Most of these players have won them a stack of tainted trophies and now cos they have lost a few games, their fans are trying to attack them. It’s glorious. Let’s see what happens when they lose their court case next year.

Horrible mentally challenged rats. Thousands breaking the Covid regs, fighting with cops. Abusing and attempting to attack players cars. Thank God I'm a bluenose. When I see my mum and dad I'm gonny give them a bear hug, and give thanks they brought me up right. Anyway away for another Tyskie and a wallow. As the Ted's march on.

Last edited:
They are utterly pathetic,we had protests outside Ibrox against the rats and that was to save our club.they are outside rioting because they are on a losing run after almost a decade of unprecedented success .god am I glad I am not one of them

8-B831415-2-BD5-473-B-A553-DC414693-CAE1.jpg

Back