"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

You can be sure the media will have seen all the footage as well but will they fully report it? Will they just call it a protest rather than the riot it actually is? The bbc and Clyde will be downplaying it you can be sure of that.
Of course it will be ‘Celtic fans in Celtic Park protest’ where it should be ‘Celtic hooligans riot and vandalise property’

Utterly despicable

That's a good point about the coming games for I think that there probably has been an assumption on the part of the press that they would win the two games that they have in hand on us and close the gap .I doubt if even the celtic supporters believe that now
Yes can you imagine being one of the foreigners being shepherded out of the car park away from that baying mob. Especially the loanees who I expect will want back to their clubs ASAP.

also would any prospective new manager watching these scenes want to go there?

When Glasgow goes Tier 1, and fans are allowed in, I hope Rangers, Partick and junior teams are given 4 weeks of this ahead of Celtc.

Their fans are breaking all current rules here.

Wee Jean can't get a visit from her grandkids, but these arsholes can do this with no repercussions.
They'll be boycotting by then anyway

Always like reading your posts JamboReid. Balanced and fair, a good outside perspective.
Thanks mate that’s nice of you to say.

Disgusted to my core with their behaviour. I’ve seen similar (not anywhere near as violent or criminal) at Hearts over the years mostly with the younger guys and it’s called out by the majority of support who know it’s the wrong thing to do. Unfortunately, you can see the vast number of idiots in these clips are grown men. It’s institutional.

BBC Scotland News just in of arrests after shocking scenes after the match today at Celtic Park.

Two men have been arrested after driving a car and playing the song Live It Up at a very high volume in a sectarian manner likely to cause offence. Grainy photo of two men with Rangers tops from 1980 when they were 12 years old.

Meanwhile a handful of hoops fans gathered to vent their frustrations at their team getting beat by Ross County. Declan O'Feely from Royston was quoted as saying "fair play to Ross County but our priority is the league and we are all behind Neic Lennon" A football fan was shown on social media throwing a barrier but this does not seem to be linked to the peaceful protest by Celtic fans.

Last edited:
Everyone remembers ‘99 as the ‘shame game’ though. It’s been allowed to become Old Firm shame, when only one team and fans were at fault.
Hilarity aside, they should be carpeted heavily for scenes today, during a pandemic.
From my recollection everything that happened in the stadium that day came from the Celtic support.

I know one of the police officers who worked that game and he said he was hit with at least 6 pound coins, spat on, pulled and pushed by people in the Celtic section. He’s never forgotten it.

Scum.

I’m absolutely disgusted at some of the footage I’ve seen. This is the culmination of utter obsession and purported entitlement to their ‘sacred Ten’ and the dawning realisation that it is evaporating rapidly.

Everyone remembers the behaviour of them when Rangers clinched the league at Parkhead in 1999, this reminds me very much of that mentality and the psyche of a ‘support’ who cannot handle the taste of defeat and cannot handle inferiority.
I remember a cup tie at Ibrox in 1962 when StMirren were beating them 3-0 and their supporters invaded the park forcing the ref to abandon the game

I don’t suppose anyone on here is surprised that they headed to the car park and behaved like morons. But how stupid do you have to be to post vids of your behaviour on the internet?
For them, it's all about raising their kudos as really caring fans. They'll be hoping for a "like" on social media from the Boca or River barras bravas.

I truly worry about what will happen when we win the league, hopefully this season. If this is the reaction after a poor run but after nothing is won or lost, us winning the league will be armageddon. It does scare me how far these clowns will go.
All that needs to happen is for the five-o to huckle two or three of these hardmen making sure that it is filmed after being provoked, whilst exercising severe restraint. But they must be instructed from on high to go softly, softly on them. Why? I think you don’t need a degree in rocket science to figure out the reason.

Questions must surely be asked of Nipoleon now? This is public disorder and needless squandering of public finances.

You can be sure the media will have seen all the footage as well but will they fully report it? Will they just call it a protest rather than the riot it actually is? The bbc and Clyde will be downplaying it you can be sure of that.
Seen better riots in a nursery to be honest. :)

Back