"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

This is absolutely glorious.

This is them realising that while they've been singing about the end of this season and their expectations for it for about 5 years, it is disappearing before their eyes as they have been too busy focusing on our previous failures to see the obvious that Lennon would take them backwards eventually.

The scenes outside the stadium tonight might actually keep Lennon in a job. 4 years without a cup defeat and this is how they react to the first one.

Can you imagine Liewell trying to entice any serious manager in now?

"Yeah, we need you to get us 10* in a row. We're 11 points behind, this team hasn't won at home in 2 and a half months, we've no money to spend in January and if you don't deliver, the fans will probably target you and your family"

Lennon will be there until the league is over.

IMG_3571.GIF.33b219929df7f1164030ddfc0f3f33ec.GIF
The skip...sweet Jesus

Doesn’t matter how many times...has me in tears.

Fuck up :D

When we win our 55th title, hopefully this season, the absolute last thing that should be on your mind is that mob.

Devastated if he is not there? :D

they will be the last thing on my mind. After I eventually come home days after clinching it to a raging mrs and nurse the hangover to end all hangovers I’ll reflect on it all. Drinking in the rage and upset much as I am here. I don’t want Neil Lennon remembered as somebody who “Gave Rangers problems over the years”. I want him to be branded as the loser alky tramp that failed to win them 10 with absolutely everything in place to help him achieve it.

This wouldn’t just be any title win. It’s making longstanding history.

off my soapbox though as it’s only November.

I’m not justifying it, it is out of order and should not happen. They should get punished to the full extent of the law. That are fuckwits of the highest order. But you can’t deny there’s an effect of Covid in that scene.
There’s certainly an affect of something , but it’s certainly not Covid.

This is about much more than lennon, that is not a normal reaction even from that lot.

It is about Rangers coming back and being better than them on and off the park and starting a new period of domination which is finally dawning on the the lowest denominators in their support.
Glorious isn't it :)

Back