"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

I’m not justifying it, it is out of order and should not happen. They should get punished to the full extent of the law. That are fuckwits of the highest order. But you can’t deny there’s an effect of Covid in that scene.

Nonsense, it’s about them being self entitled spoilt arrogant twats, nothing to do with Covid ffs, this meltdown would be happening regardless.

received-689322458677188.jpg

Waiting on Gazza showing up with a fishing rod and a KFC .

It was all a big joke with"thrashing sevco" 5-0 and we had Russel Martin and Senderos etc .

We handled it like a normal person would , if we beat then 5-0 there would legitametely be blood shed .
Morons , absolute cretins!!

Love the video where they’re pretending they’re hard trying to burst through the barriers. Then the barriers accidentally topple over. Then they meekly lift the barriers up and start trying to break through them again.
I need to watch this.

Who would ride to their rescue the wee ginger gnome
Rabid mentally challenged bastard that I know, who claims to be ITK (and to be fair has some pretty decent connections in the game more generally), says that the candidates are Howe, Malky Mackay, and Strapon

Nobody currently employed is being considered as they dont want to buy out anyone in contract, and then have to offer them money in January as well.

As with the fantasy level pish rumours of Benitez last time round, they're working themselves up into a frenzy about Howe - could be a fucking disaster for them IMO.

Personally i think they'll try to poach Clarke from the Scotland job. Mackay to take over the international setup.

all of the above is dirty.

This is one of those glorious days when all I do is switch back and forth between FF, Facebook, Twitter and news sites for more updates and pictures. We've all been predicting this for the end of the season. I certainly didn't see it happening before the new year. Without taking anything for granted, I would love this to continue for as long as possible.

They never fail to show their true colours when even the slightest opportunity presents itself. The way they've treated Lennon, Rodgers and Tierney for example - men with equivalent status at our club would never have had to take abuse like they have. Their self-perpetuated image of being the greatest support in the whole wide world is a total myth. This is who they really are.

Could probably have done with them not losing that to keep Lennon in the job a bit longer. I appreciate that it is a very long shot but a good manager might think that if they win every game available to them they can still win the league. Hugely unlikely but often teams get a shot in the arm when a new manager comes in.
Nope I said that Last season when they played Dunfermline , then we lost the final against them. Them getting beat today was definitely the best for us.

Back