"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

Their fragile, demented minds were never going to be able to cope with this. They are effectively particularly stupid children who have been handed everything they've wanted, then when someone tells them "no" their underdeveloped brain is incapable of processing the situation, so they scream until their faces turn red and fill their pants with shit.

Their is a section of their support who regardless of the facts being presented to them in front of their face will deny and deflect where possible pound for pound better players than Rangers ect ect absolute fantasy from them

their is also a far larger section of their fan base who have never seen a proper challenge due to our well documented fall from grace
As i wrote to the daily record and amazingly got printed one time their unprecedented domination is only down to our downfall and subsequent failure to recover quickly enough due to charlatans and conmen hindering our recovery .

Laksalt getting it. Hehehe

Can’t fault his effort but as a player he’s grossly overrated. He contributes little in attack and is defensively suspect. That lazy attempt at a clearance led to the second goal.

Looked a great signing in the first few games and has badly regressed

Because he tried harder than those around Him. winning 50/50s made him look better. He doesn't do much else.

Has he made it to the byeline yet? Appears to have the attacking qualities of Jeremy Toljan. Have slated Taylor many a time for his total incapability to beat a man 1v1 but he was at least capable of the odd one-two to get in behind. Laxalt does neither.

I’m not saying he’s a Jonah but our ten game run which has brought only two wins exactly coincides with his career here

I'm beginning to think he's some kind of South American witch doctor. We've nosedived from the second he arrived. We're cursed!

See when we go to Milan on Thursday just leave him there. Best for Diego and also Celtic.

They keep going on about their squad being better and its delusional. Right now I would take Edouard, McGregor and Christie in to our squad but that's it. They wouldn't be starting many games but they would add to the squad.
I heard 'player for player we are still better'... Seriously

Its laughable how they danced with delight winning these trophies with no challenge.
They have been swaggering about like billy big baws then the real deal arrives and in Tommy Sheridans words "puts them to the sword".
A total small time mob who have gone to pieces at the first sight of gunfire when the challenge arrives.

I mean there's no denying they have some very good players, but they have a poorly built squad that has been papered and plastered over with loan deals for years and the cracks are finally starting to show.

They sign some players that on paper could be a good signing but when signing them they don't take in to consideration the players play style and how they play as a club. I mean signing a centre half with no technical ability, who is slow as feck, while they play a highline and possession football is the epitome of that.

Their is a section of their support who regardless of the facts being presented to them in front of their face will deny and deflect where possible pound for pound better players than Rangers ect ect absolute fantasy from them

their is also a far larger section of their fan base who have never seen a proper challenge due to our well documented fall from grace
I would say the vast majority of their support share this mindset.

Even if Lennon went tomorrow they still have massive problems.

Eduoard,Ntcham, and Julie-ann are phoning it in wouldn't surprise me if all 3 are on the blower to their agents right now demanding a move away.

Laxalt and Ping-Pong are woeful, Brown has lost whatever tiny bit of ability he had and the keepers they have would struggle to get a game for a mid-table SPFL side.

Also thier best player this season can't even get into an average Southampton team which says a lot.

Best part is they don't have the money or time to fix it before things get even worse.

Last edited:
At the press conference members of the press were ordered to put their laptops away and hurriedly ushered out the back door as police feared for their safety.

Christie who was being interviewed at the time was also rushed out as fears grew that the baying mhob were about to storm the building.

They are absolute scum!!!

It’s arrogance they excepted to romp the league especially with Clancy saying referees knew what this season meant.

up until now our results against the other teams have improved against the other 10 teams in the league and as long as this continues we should hopefully win the league but we need to earn it and not expect to be handed it on a plate like they’ve had in the last decade.

They aren't suited to being winners, they can't handle it, and when the wheels come off their bus they lose their minds.
I've never seen a support that are so infantile in their unquestioning worship of the club, what we saw tonight was what happens when reality hits entitlement.

They have been a spectacular failure in Europe, staggeringly embarrassing. Losing 1- 13 to PSG being a glorious highlight and definition of their " golden era ". They can't even cope with a two-horse race in Scotland.

mentally challenged Twitter just posted:

‘Everyone at the Club is hugely disappointed by today's result.

While we sincerely share the huge disappointment of all supporters, there can be no excuse for some of the violent scenes at Celtic Park this evening. The Club will be investigating these events fully.’

Violent scenes indeed.

Think Lenny might be staying going by that statement.

Laksalt getting it. Hehehe

Can’t fault his effort but as a player he’s grossly overrated. He contributes little in attack and is defensively suspect. That lazy attempt at a clearance led to the second goal.

Looked a great signing in the first few games and has badly regressed

Because he tried harder than those around Him. winning 50/50s made him look better. He doesn't do much else.

Has he made it to the byeline yet? Appears to have the attacking qualities of Jeremy Toljan. Have slated Taylor many a time for his total incapability to beat a man 1v1 but he was at least capable of the odd one-two to get in behind. Laxalt does neither.

I’m not saying he’s a Jonah but our ten game run which has brought only two wins exactly coincides with his career here

I'm beginning to think he's some kind of South American witch doctor. We've nosedived from the second he arrived. We're cursed!

See when we go to Milan on Thursday just leave him there. Best for Diego and also Celtic.
Defensively suspect = 23 goals in 10 games :))

mentally challenged Twitter just posted:

Everyone at the Club is hugely disappointed by today's result.

While we sincerely share the huge disappointment of all supporters, there can be no excuse for some of the violent scenes at Celtic Park this evening. The Club will be investigating these events fully.

Violent scenes indeed.

Think Lenny might be staying going by that statement.
Their board effectively gave him a rousing vote of confidence 2 short days ago. They would look awfully foolish giving him the bullet because of some 'violent' thugs so soon after.

They are in a really tough position here and it is utterly glorious :D

Back