"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

This was the kind of reaction I was expecting when we won the league not after 15 league games.

It will seriously deter anyone of calibre taking on that job after Lennon if they can turn on one of their own like that.

Let's hope for another 4 from Milan on Thursday.

Rabid mentally challenged bastard that I know, who claims to be ITK (and to be fair has some pretty decent connections in the game more generally), says that the candidates are Howe, Malky Mackay, and Strapon

Nobody currently employed is being considered as they dont want to buy out anyone in contract, and then have to offer them money in January as well.

As with the fantasy level pish rumours of Benitez last time round, they're working themselves up into a frenzy about Howe - could be a fucking disaster for them IMO.

Personally i think they'll try to poach Clarke from the Scotland job. Mackay to take over the international setup.

all of the above is dirty.
Aye go for the cheapest option just has to have one essential attribute be a dirty mentally challenged cant

lnpgaIn.gif

I have to admit I've been absolutely dining on their sheer pain lately, whether on Clyde 1, Twitter or elsewhere. In normal circumstances, I couldn't care less what they're up to but it's been so so good watching them go to pieces.

Anyway, listening to Frank and the other usual cretins on SSB tonight, it hit me. They are genuinely delusional, shellshocked and borderline PTSD. After years of acting like Billy Big Baws and lording it over Derek's sheep and the rest, they absolutely cannot deal with the reality of Rangers' challenge this season.

It's not just one of them that thinks they still have the better squad. It's a sizeable number. There seems to be a genuine detachment from reality where it just can't be possible that Rangers are this good, Lennon's actually a charlatan, Edouard is desperate to go and the mythical 'Broony' is a sham.

They are so desperate for that '10' that all the successes of the past nine years have actually been rendered worthless. It was all simply to get to this point and now it's slipping away from them, their tiny little minds can't deal with it. Of course, the 10 is really only significant because it's something they can lord over us. Whereas, we're going for 55 so we can celebrate for ourselves and that's the difference there. We support our team.

Yes, we moan and we have made feelings clear in the recent past but the past eight years have given Rangers fans the ultimate perspective when it comes to supporting your team and club. The scum will never appreciate that.

Would Clarke take the job ahead of the Euros?
Nope, even if no Euro's rbr he stated that he disliked the bigotry up here...............add wee neds running about screaming your name in abuse and I don't think he'll be exactly keen on that idea at all...............

Their is a section of their support who regardless of the facts being presented to them in front of their face will deny and deflect where possible pound for pound better players than rangers ect ect absolute fantasy from them

their is also a far larger section of their fan base who have never seen a proper challenge due to our well documented fall from grace

They keep going on about their squad being better and its delusional. Right now I would take Edouard, McGregor and Christie in to our squad but that's it. They wouldn't be starting many games but they would add to the squad.

"We're still the best team in the country by a mile man....the huns are shite....a decent coach and we'll romp it..."

The longer they believe it the better.
They do have good players in their squad, but I get the impression that a few of them no longer give a shyte whilst Lennon is the manager.
If Lennon stays (that is a big if) the window in January might well be very interesting.

Back