"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

The tramp didn't sound too worried in his post match interview about getting the boot. I reckon he knows the game is up and the players dont give a %^*& about saving his bacon so there's little he can do to turn this around. He is on a few bob anyway if he is binned.

Why would he pick up the smashed bits? Was he going to glue the bits back together and stick it back in?
Plan B

c8c1129570ca4cc44fb1a16d148e0003.jpg

Fitting the character's name is Liam

Rabid mentally challenged bastard that I know, who claims to be ITK (and to be fair has some pretty decent connections in the game more generally), says that the candidates are Howe, Malky Mackay, and Strapon

Nobody currently employed is being considered as they dont want to buy out anyone in contract, and then have to offer them money in January as well.

As with the fantasy level pish rumours of Benitez last time round, they're working themselves up into a frenzy about Howe - could be a fucking disaster for them IMO.

Personally i think they'll try to poach Clarke from the Scotland job. Mackay to take over the international setup.

all of the above is dirty.
I really hope it's Mackay, that would be hilarious.

There should be all round media condemnation of the behaviour of the scummy sellick supporters. The mhedia will no doubt gloss over the "greatest fans" unacceptable behaviour. In fact the mhedia should be ashamed for winding up the scum majority. Idiots like dottery shug should take a look at their ugly coupons in the mirror and get a grip.
If the media fail con

Reporting now that Ryan Christie was told to cut short an interview because they had to get him out of the stadium pronto due to the bhaying hhoardes.
If I was a Timmy player would I be motivated to play for these tramp fhans? Probably not.
I think a few of their 1st team players will have a big F&*k you in their heads to Cennon and the fans.

Delightful.
Would thoroughly enjoy that “Right Martin, we will send some of the sports science & tactics guys over to you.

Eh?. Oh no, get me 11 7foot giants instead. 4-4-2 is back”

Did I say that would be less hilarious? Calm down princess.
No you didn't but I don't see how them lifting a trophy is hilarious, princess. But as I said maybe that's just me. And tbh I couldn't give a flying whether they celebrate or not. But hey, let's laugh because they won a trophy. Btw I'm perfectly calm and enjoying the meltdown over at the east end hovel, hope you are also

Could probably have done with them not losing that to keep Lennon in the job a bit longer. I appreciate that it is a very long shot but a good manager might think that if they win every game available to them they can still win the league. Hugely unlikely but often teams get a shot in the arm when a new manager comes in.
No chance. I want them to win nothing. I want them to go through the severest of emotional pain going.

F*ck them, Every single one of the c*nts.

No you didn't but I don't see how them lifting a trophy is hilarious, princess. But as I said maybe that's just me. And tbh I couldn't give a flying whether they celebrate or not. But hey, let's laugh because they won a trophy. Btw I'm perfectly calm and enjoying the meltdown over at the east end hovel, hope you are also
A staunch princess. Go you.

T
Could probably have done with them not losing that to keep Lennon in the job a bit longer. I appreciate that it is a very long shot but a good manager might think that if they win every game available to them they can still win the league. Hugely unlikely but often teams get a shot in the arm when a new manager comes in.
They have to get passed us even if they beat everyone else we have thier number they know it we just need to keep winning a game at a time til the jobs done

well given they all probably work for the Council or not all, they have nothing to fear

We have passion.
We have anger.
We have frustration.
We have differences of opinion.
We have our ups and downs.

But what separates us from that lot (well there are loads of things really) is that above everything, we have dignity.
Also WE are the people . That's for the lurkers . They hate that oooh they hate it .

Back