"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

I’m sitting in a darkened room

Tears streaming doon ma face

Get oot now Neil Lennon

You’re an absolute disgrace.

Ma maws hiding in the wardrobe

Something shes no done fir years

Wae sellik and the fitba

We’ve had years awe happy tears.

Ma fathers in the gerdin

He’s burnin awe his strips

We were meant tae go and won the ten

It wisnae meant tae end like this.

Mae uncles doon at parkheid

So he can shout and wail

He better no get lifted

He’s already oot on bail.

So thank you Neil Francis

Just you stay on the piss

Awe those dream that you’ve destroyed

We’ll no come back from this
Brilliant!!!!!!!!

We will see which political parties raise this with Nipoleon. If Leonard had a clue, he’d see that as an opportunity to land a blow but he won’t. It’ll be left to Murdo Fraser and Adam Tompkins as per usual, all of which means that it is tailor made to avoid serious scrutiny.
Sturgeon will be briefed to avoid talking about this riot by her advisors simply because it’s her cult voters that are rioting.

received_708733359767480.thumb.jpeg.ad16386b134cdd411209fcfdaedbac5e.jpeg

Yp6LYFf.gif

It's absolute confirmation of how glorious 55 will be.
They've had everything handed to them socially, politically, religiously and on the football front.
The Green Brigade swooned over like a spoiled child king. Younger Tims have had ten years growing up getting everything they want and the internet affirming all needs and wants.
Today's shenanigans are a fraction of the disorder coming Scotland's way when these pricks don't get what they want.
Hope Lennon sticks around.

well said.

I’ll be devastated if we win the league and lennon isn’t there. This squad has the chance to make everything he’s ever achieved meaningless. Regardless of trophies won as a player and manager if he fucks this up all he’ll ever be remembered for is the lady's front bottom that failed to get them “the ten”. Cemented in the history books as a loser.

no better justice for a weasel lady's front bottom like him. Provokes reactions then cries like a little girl when he gets said reactions. He then laps up the sympathy from those gullible enough to believe his tales of victimisation.

he is the cunts lady's front bottom.

It will need to be someone celtc minded, if you don't have previous ties to the club you aint walking into that.

For me now it is looking more like MoN will be the man.
Would thoroughly enjoy that “Right Martin, we will send some of the sports science & tactics guys over to you.

Eh?. Oh no, get me 11 7foot giants instead. 4-4-2 is back”

Sturgeon will be briefed to avoid talking about this riot by her advisors simply because it’s her cult voters that are rioting.
For sure. But she will bring it up when asked to let fans in. These retards have ruined it for football fans everywhere. Should be hammered for it if that isn’t bringing the fans into disrepute what is.

What level of manager is going to walk into this?

The reaction of their support is mental. And hilarious.
This.

I can picture Rafa glued to his phone watching this thinking to himself ‘f**k that for a game of sodjurs’. Arsene will see it as too much grief to touch it with a bargepole. Poch meanwhile, will sign up regardless because he wants to realise his ambition of being a legend in paradise.

Just imagine if we won the treble please please that would finish them off lol And useless you are going to lose your seat you won't know what has hit you during the next election.

if this is what it's like to lose a league cup tie. Winning 55 will be like the suicide of the lemmings of the Erskine bridge. LOL
After 55 the latecomers will climb over the barrier then have to climb another 100 feet to throw themselves off .

well said.

I’ll be devastated if we win the league and lennon isn’t there. This squad has the chance to make everything he’s ever achieved meaningless. Regardless of trophies won as a player and manager if he fucks this up all he’ll ever be remembered for is the lady's front bottom that failed to get them “the ten”. Cemented in the history books as a loser.

no better justice for a weasel lady's front bottom like him. Provokes reactions then cries like a little girl when he gets said reactions. He then laps up the sympathy from those gullible enough to believe his tales of victimisation.

he is the cunts lady's front bottom.
I'm not a fan of his but oddly I'd like him to keep his job.
It's clear than if they fail in their pseudo TI*R every player and manager from the last ten years will go down as a failure. They know this has been a shallow run and failure this year makes the last decade meaningless.
We lost out on ten, were gutted but we relive those memories as we had a wonderful team and a truly wonderful achievement against some real teams and a strong Sellic for a few seasons. This run of theirs is a shadow of our NIAR and dare I say their previous NIAR. They know it. They know a lot!
Their behavior today is absolute confirmation of all this. Lose the league this season, Brown, Lennon and Griffiths will never be welcomed by fans again. Rogers, who thinks he's free and clear, will again be in their crosshairs for a bit of neddery. And the Scott Brown Golden Kebab statue will be canceled. They will be remembered as failures. Love it.

Latest posts

Back