"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

2 cops injured according to SSN. hope the club get hammered.
In this case it cannot happen as the club are not responsible for so called fans leaving their homes after a doing from an inferior team :)) :D.If the shoe was on the other foot I would not expect our club to be fined.

You certainly arent going to be giving your best.
A bet more than a few are on to their agents to sort out a January move
Let's be honest can you blame them, its a shambles most the players have won everything going for the scum in the last 3 years and now they're getting chased out the stadium after a bad few months

tenor.gif

I’m sitting in a darkened room

Tears streaming doon ma face

Get oot now Neil Lennon

You’re an absolute disgrace.

Ma maws hiding in the wardrobe

Something shes no done fir years

Wae sellik and the fitba

We’ve had years awe happy tears.

Ma fathers in the gerdin

He’s burnin awe his strips

We were meant tae go and won the ten

It wisnae meant tae end like this.

Mae uncles doon at parkheid

So he can shout and wail

He better no get lifted

He’s already oot on bail.

So thank you Neil Francis

Just you stay on the piss

Awe those dream that you’ve destroyed

We’ll no come back from this

Means nothing useless. Means absolutely nothing when you condemn it as a “minority”
There’s potentially thousands of folk there, in the midsts of a tier 4 lockdown in the middle of a global pandemic. This team has lost a cup tie, and their fans are going tonto and you have the fucking gall to condemn it as a small minority.

get to grips you useless bastard, your the justice minister you cretin. Mete out some justice here.

And here it starts, the deflection will be in full swing by tomorrow morning. I wonder how many of the scum supporting MPs and MSPs will also condemn this riot. ?
We will see which political parties raise this with Nipoleon. If Leonard had a clue, he’d see that as an opportunity to land a blow but he won’t. It’ll be left to Murdo Fraser and Adam Tompkins as per usual, all of which means that it is tailor made to avoid serious scrutiny.

Reporting now that Ryan Christie was told to cut short an interview because they had to get him out of the stadium pronto due to the bhaying hhoardes.
If I was a Timmy player would I be motivated to play for these tramp fhans? Probably not.
I think a few of their 1st team players will have a big F&*k you in their heads to Cennon and the fans.

Delightful.

Back