Adrian Durham discussing the rioting Yahoos - Talksport 5pm

Right minded fhilth supporters give us a break,Where were they during the abuse years, The years of full stadium giving vocal support for the Irish republican murder gangs,I’m not having this minority gash if you support them there is no picking and choosing which part af the clubs like no others history you want to ignore.

Rangers are astonishing. People barely care about 10. If they’d been ripping it up in Europe too then people might give them credit but they’ve been hammered in Europe almost every season for a decade. Everybody’s taking notice of Rangers because we’re astonishing at home and Europe.

As blinkered as I am, people absolutely should be taking note of us. The transformation weve made in 2.5yrs is incredible. 8yrs ago we were at deaths door as a club, in the grip of spivs and charlatans. Now we have re-established ourselves as one of the top "tier 2" teams in Europe. Beating teams like Porto, Benfica, Feyenoord and Braga over 2 legs.

If you had told me how far we would come from the humiliation of progres, just a few short years ago, id have said you were mental.

In a strange sort of sense we are one of the biggest stories in European football.

As blinkered as I am, people absolutely should be taking note of us. The transformation weve made in 2.5yrs is incredible. 8yrs ago we were at deaths door as a club, in the grip of spivs and charlatans. Now we have re-established ourselves as one of the top "tier 2" teams in Europe. Beating teams like Porto, Benfica, Feyenoord and Braga over 2 legs.

If you had told me how far we would come from the humiliation of progres, just a few short years ago, id have said you were mental.

In a strange sort of sense we are one of the biggest stories in European football.
As a story of fans backing their team through the worst of times. A story of a team fighting its way back through leagues. A story of a great player moving into management. And the story of this season could be incredible. It’s a fairytale.

I can see both sides of this, she mentioned Rangers and Ayr United and any other football clubs then sporting institutions in general.

No idea how she got from them, to us, to Ayr, quite bizarre, but I think she's a fuckin idiot at the best of times so it doesn't surprise me she was scattergun with it rather than focus on what actually happenened last night.
There's not a both sides. The situation is caused by one support so where is the justification in blaming it on all other football fans?

No surprise there considering her pretendy husband is a spoon burner fan
She said before he was a “hun”. I’m almost certain I saw on here a few years ago she said “I have a hun at home” or words to that effect. Maybe some of the Bears can correct me if I’m wrong.

As a story of fans backing their team through the worst of times. A story of a team fighting its way back through leagues. A story of a great player moving into management. And the story of this season could be incredible. It’s a fairytale.
A documentary on our travels and the ups and downs would have made whoever took it on a fortune a proper epic.

There's not a both sides. The situation is caused by one support so where is the justification in blaming it on all other football fans?

It's unacceptable in society as a whole, I don't think she was trying to say Rangers fans were involved but she didn't need to - that's where I'm coming from re both sides. I did say the comments were bizarre and she is an idiot btw but you chose to ignore that bit.

It's unacceptable in society as a whole, I don't think she was trying to say Rangers fans were involved but she didn't need to - that's where I'm coming from re both sides. I did say the comments were bizarre and she is an idiot btw but you chose to ignore that bit.
I honestly hate the way we HAVE to be mentioned alongside these muppets just not to annoy them as a support we are 100% more dignified ffs Ayr United are tae for that matter.

we are a "US sports story" ready to be made :D

you know the type, the underdog goes down to their lowest level and then comes back to beat the favourites to win the sports tournament (usually an evil team/organisation, appropriate)

I can see both sides of this, she mentioned Rangers and Ayr United and any other football clubs then sporting institutions in general.

No idea how she got from them, to us, to Ayr, quite bizarre, but I think she's a fuckin idiot at the best of times so it doesn't surprise me she was scattergun with it rather than focus on what actually happenened last night.
Read on here that her dad supports Ayr. Choosing us and them is for political reasons.

Mad Fu(kin Joe quite subdued today and really disappointing here.

Waited 3 weeks for this ya fat, ugly (unt.

I’m going to make this short, but certainly not sweet. Like every other Celtic Supporter I was shocked by yesterday’s display and result. It would also be fair to say that we have not been at our best so far this season, which is the reality of the present situation.

What I certainly don’t accept is, hurling abuse at the Manager, Players, and Staff. Every Celtic Supporter has a right to have an opinion with regards to team matters, and that right should stop short of giving out verbal abuse. If Supporters want to have a peaceful demonstration that’s up to them, it’s happened in the past, and there is every chance it will happen again in the future.

Having demonstrations like yesterday will certainly not help to attract a Top Coach, or Top Players in the future, no matter how soon that may be. It may well be the problem is exacerbated by the present situation of no supporters being allowed into the stadium, but that’s no excuse for hurling abuse. It’s certainly not my way of protesting.

The other reality of the situation is this. Whether we like it or not, one man will decide what happens, and the one man is Dermot Desmond, and that will be the case until someone buys his shares, if he decides to sell that is.

I don't need to pay attention to the following statement you made because you have already gave credence to what she said by your first statement. This is a classic folk listen to the headline and not the actual story, just what she did. Any person not into football will turn that on and straight away think football fans are causing trouble again when the reality is the scum are the only culprits here. There are a million things unacceptable in society but everytime a group of folk do something it is wrong to bring innocent parties in just because they support football! There is no excuse when the question was about Celtic fans and Celtic fans only and to do what she did tells us why we have a government who see nothing wrong with the club behind the biggest scandal in club football!

She said before he was a “hun”. I’m almost certain I saw on here a few years ago she said “I have a hun at home” or words to that effect. Maybe some of the Bears can correct me if I’m wrong.

Mad Fu(kin Joe quite subdued today and really disappointing here.

Waited 3 weeks for this ya fat, ugly (unt.

I’m going to make this short, but certainly not sweet. Like every other Celtic Supporter I was shocked by yesterday’s display and result. It would also be fair to say that we have not been at our best so far this season, which is the reality of the present situation.

What I certainly don’t accept is, hurling abuse at the Manager, Players, and Staff. Every Celtic Supporter has a right to have an opinion with regards to team matters, and that right should stop short of giving out verbal abuse. If Supporters want to have a peaceful demonstration that’s up to them, it’s happened in the past, and there is every chance it will happen again in the future.

Having demonstrations like yesterday will certainly not help to attract a Top Coach, or Top Players in the future, no matter how soon that may be. It may well be the problem is exacerbated by the present situation of no supporters being allowed into the stadium, but that’s no excuse for hurling abuse. It’s certainly not my way of protesting.

The other reality of the situation is this. Whether we like it or not, one man will decide what happens, and the one man is Dermot Desmond, and that will be the case until someone buys his shares, if he decides to sell that is.

Dont believe that he's written that

No mention of us

She’s not an idiot.

By including Rangers she immediately deflects blame from the one group of people it should be directed at.

It’s a classic politician’s gambit.

The SNP knows it receives a disproportional amount of support from Roman Catholics and doesn’t want that threatened.

She’s not an idiot.

By including Rangers she immediately deflects blame from the one group of people it should be directed at.

The SNP knows it receives a disproportional amount of support from Roman Catholics and doesn’t want that threatened.
A cancer supporting a haemorrhage.

She’s not an idiot.

Agreed. It's a vote saving statement to appease the lowlife electorate.

Back