Jack Ross

I doubt it’s true, unless the rumours about his drinking are the reason. Results-wise they were still in all 3 domestic competitions (4 of you include last year’s Scottish Cup) until yesterday and they were still in Europe before the Sparta game.
Isn't that just saying they have been knocked out of 2 competitions in the last week?

So finally John Kennedy will get a chance to show everyone how brave he is by taking on the poisoned chalice.

Hes really brave some would say hes the bravest man in football.

If Jack Ross is the answer....what’s the question?

Their hordes would be seriously underwhelmed if he’s the one getting the gig

Jack Ross has a bit of work to do clearing up a dodgy track record before a bigger club touches him

No idea what the big deal about Jack Ross is. His managerial career so far consisted of winning the championship with St Mirren and getting sacked from Sunderland. Not exactly a glowing CV.

So, exactly the sort of manager we want in charge at the Scum hut.

Jack Ross rumour has been kicking about for a few weeks

That's the thing though, is it a rumour based on anything or just people picking out a half decent manager who has done (relatively) well with what he's had to work with in Scotland? What I mean is, I dont think it's groundbreaking stuff to see his name in the frame. Massive risk for them, if it turns out to be true.

We know Kennedy is the bravest in all the football world , so much so he is being given the task of telling TLB he is out on his ear as the rest of the pigsty farmers are all shitebags

Rumours for a few months now that Baron Greenback is away at the end of the season.Retiring or a gig at UEFA are the two stories I’ve heard.

Sounds like made up bollocks to be honest, all the highly confidential details of board meetings, just passed on to random Celtic supporters for them to whatsapp all their pals?

Sounds plausible.

No idea what the big deal about Jack Ross is. His managerial career so far consisted of winning the championship with St Mirren and getting sacked from Sunderland. Not exactly a glowing CV.

So, exactly the sort of manager we want in charge at the Scum hut.

To be fair, he took over at Sunderland at the wrong time, under new owners who hadn't a clue and had lost his top scorer half way through the season.

advised his owners at the time not to overspend on Will Grigg as the replacement, they overbid massively for next to nothing in return.

Whoever comes in needs to be to do a huge overhaul

I'd be willing to wager the OP is nonsense. Lots of these made up rumours floating around at the moment.

Well i heard from a mate who has a relation that works at lennoxtown that its Maloney til end of season.
So what that means is until theres any official news no-one knows

Back