Yobs saved Lennon's job

That entire corner will not renew out of protest. Mon Big Leech, how do you sort this one? Lol

They'll keep dropping points with him in charge. Can expect to see Desmond's lifeless corpse hanging from the disco lights soon. His guts spilled all over the centre circle.

Gets better and better haha.

Desmond always struck me as a slice about the average potato munching Paddy, more Anglo-Irish, so I can't imagine he wants to be dictated to by the scum proletariat of the East End of Glasgow as he would see it

Broadcaster Jim White says a senior Celtic source told him that violent protests outside the club's stadium on Sunday had hardened major shareholder Dermot Desmond's resolve to give Neil Lennon more time as manager as the Irish businessman would not "bow to yobs".
Greetin Brigade were only acting like Neil Lennon in his playing days

This was my immediate thoughts also.

The mentally challenged board of directors giving it the big “fück you - we won’t be told what to do” to the tramps who were protesting.

However, I think Lennon will walk after the cup final. My guard is up though as I think we’ll be dragged through the mud somehow. He’ll cite mental health reasons due to ongoing sectarian abuse as the reason for his poor application to the role and ultimate departure. They are all lower than a snakes belly!
No way that will wash (no pun intended!). He's been pumped out of Europe twice before the end of November, is trailing in the league, out the league Cup and his own fans are turning up mob handed telling him in no uncertain terms to GTF. Any suggestion those aren't the reasons he’s likely to be soon out of a job will be laughable, no matter who suggests it.

No way that will wash (no pun intended!). He's been pumped out of Europe twice before the end of November, is trailing in the league, out the league Cup and his own fans are turning up mob handed telling him in no uncertain terms to GTF. Any suggestion those aren't the reasons he’s likely to be soon out of a job will be laughable, no matter who suggests it.

His fate is already sealed, but the rioters certainly have delayed the axe falling. They’ll be sounding out options and waiting for a more opportune time, perhaps after scraping past St Johnstone at the weekend

Broadcaster Jim White says a senior Celtic source told him that violent protests outside the club's stadium on Sunday had hardened major shareholder Dermot Desmond's resolve to give Neil Lennon more time as manager as the Irish businessman would not "bow to yobs".
For which we should be grateful.
Seriously, how could you bow to such behaviour, especially when they’re still not out of the main prize.

I still think some of our support are writing them off a little too early but that’s maybe me just being pessimistic.

However, what cannot be denied, is that their board deciding to keep Lennon because the support went off its nut the other night is absolutely hilarious.

Last edited:
They're all going mental about it on the swamp.

They've been phoning up asking for last seasons ST refunds :D
I have never seen them this furious before, just when you thought it couldn't get any better they are now emailing to try and cancel their season tickets and get refunds :))

The phone in tonight might even top last nights !

There is absolutely every chance.

St Johnstone are on a decent run are they not?

they were unlucky to lose to them.

0-0 and a free kick to st j -sub ready to come on - in the 89th min or similar a d they linked it into box and they break and score more or less.

had they slowed down made the sub and kept ball could’ve been very different

I would be surprised if this is true, it is more likely they don’t have a suitable replacement

Interesting that the same club encourage the same yobs to to whatever they like with bigoted banners and suchlike.

The mentally challenged board of directors giving it the big “fück you - we won’t be told what to do” to the tramps who were protesting.

However, I think Lennon will walk after the cup final. My guard is up though as I think we’ll be dragged through the mud somehow. He’ll cite mental health reasons due to ongoing sectarian abuse as the reason for his poor application to the role and ultimate departure. They are all lower than a snakes belly!

I could see a deal being wangled where "he wins the cup and leaves with his head high"

Two things though. They've got to take full points in the league before the cup final or there'll be fires started in the East End and if they drop points during that period, there's every chance Hearts could upset them too.

I think it's getting to a point (assuming Milan beat them on Thursday - and he's possibly only in charge of that game to take the brunt of a defeat since it means %^*& all anyway) where they have no option but to take him out of the role and put someone in temporarily.

The issue is with appointing another new permanent manager just now is that if they don't get off to the most perfect of starts which means winning every league game in December, (beating Hearts in the final too) and then winning at Ibrox on the 2nd, they'd then be seen as a failure before they're in the job for two months as the league will be further away for them at that point.

It's a lady's front bottom of a position to be in and it warms my cockles immensely.

Last edited:
Where's St Michael when you need him - could well be a question asked by the hooligans and rioters who caused so much tumult outside of the piggery the other night. You may recall at one of last season's OF encounters at the piggery, the 'grim brigade' displayed a large banner with an unmistakably theological appeal requesting help from St Michael the Archangel to defend them against their enemies.

*For those in need of some biblical instruction, Saint Michael was the chief opponent to Satan in who lead God's armies against him in the new testament.

Anyone else getting addicted to the Lennon thread on Kerrydale St? No need to wait for the meltdown Twitter - go straight to the source and inhale it deep into your lungs. Main points -

1. They are convincing themselves en masse (pun intended) that this collapse is a deliberate ploy by Desmond to save us from going bankrupt and protecting the ‘Old Firm‘ brand.

2. Everyone is ceasing to spend a penny on the club. Weans Xmas presents are being cancelled, last seasons refunds being demanded,this seasons tickets payments being stopped.

3. Many are going to start supporting a new club - Pollock and Maryhill for two can look forward to new attendees next season.

4. The new manager candidates - well, it’s like a reverse mirror of our old Murty threads - Allardyce, Pulis, Hughes, Ross. Some still holding a flame for Rafa (LOL!)

Honestly guys, forget the staunchness and dive in, it’s golden. You can always erase your internet history afterwards

It would take a special breed of idiot to give any credence to that line of spin giving the amount of negative publicity already out there about his relationship with their support.. I suppose they are capable of any tactic in an attempt to protect the image of their rancid club

The thing I find funny is a know a few Celtic fans and they believe they are going to get a reaction from the players after what happened.

Now if someone is shouting abuse at me, calling me and family all sorts, trying to damage my car, trying to launch barriers at me. The only reaction you are getting from me a transfer request and very little effort on the park. Trying to intimidate your own players in the manner they did is not a positive for them.

Now if someone is shouting abuse at me, calling me and family all sorts, trying to damage my car, trying to launch barriers at me. The only reaction you are getting from me a transfer request and very little effort on the park. Trying to intimidate your own players in the manner they did is not a positive for them.
Wouldn’t be at all surprised if on Sunday night a lot of those players phoned their agents saying “get me the f*** out of here.”

Anyone else getting addicted to the Lennon thread on Kerrydale St? No need to wait for the meltdown Twitter - go straight to the source and inhale it deep into your lungs. Main points -

1. They are convincing themselves en masse (pun intended) that this collapse is a deliberate ploy by Desmond to save us from going bankrupt and protecting the ‘Old Firm‘ brand.

2. Everyone is ceasing to spend a penny on the club. Weans Xmas presents are being cancelled, last seasons refunds being demanded,this seasons tickets payments being stopped.

3. Many are going to start supporting a new club - Pollock and Maryhill for two can look forward to new attendees next season.

4. The new manager candidates - well, it’s like a reverse mirror of our old Murty threads - Allardyce, Pulis, Hughes, Ross. Some still holding a flame for Rafa (LOL!)

Honestly guys, forget the staunchness and dive in, it’s golden. You can always erase your internet history afterwards
I've dipped in several times and agree with your points.I first had a look on Oct 17th and that thread has grown by about 12,000 posts. Not seen one in support of him staying until May.
I was obviously aware they were keen to get to their mythical 10* but did not fully appreciate just how manically obsessed they were. Don't have any contact with puddle drinkers to hear they day to day shite.

*9.75 as normal people think of it.

Would you bet against it?

Certainly not.
Sadly, the vermin will take two or three off St Johnstone. Likewise, they’ll take three or four off you guys.

Nothing better than being proved wrong of course and feel free to come back then and tell me to ‘GIRFUY’.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if on Sunday night a lot of those players phoned their agents saying “get me the f*** out of here.”

If they lose again on Thursday and Lennon is still in charge come Sunday afternoon i'd imagine there will be some sort of protest planned for the players arriving.

Makes sense; no club can be seen to buckling to that crap.

Add to that, what manager in their right mind has seen that and thought - that's the job for me.

They won't have learned though, there will be more to come and the more they do it then the more Desmond will need to double down.

If they lose again on Thursday and Lennon is still in charge come Sunday afternoon i'd imagine there will be some sort of protest planned for the players arriving.
Hopefuly. Just the boost they will savour. They'll be itching to get the jersey on and sweat blood for the club.. Excellent.

There is probably a fair bit of truth in that. No business should be giving in to mob rule.

On the flip side, those players being accused of not trying/hiding/chucking it are hardly going to find having bricks and insults flung at them as they were leaving as the incentive needed to get their fingers out.

The assembled vermin have not really helped their "cause". Which is nice.
Nope the foreign scum players will be on to their agents ASAP to get them out quickly.

The groin bridge summed up in one gif

tenor.gif

Back